CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

T2 Needs to step down an become a coach for Str8 Rippin an find two more players that could team with legit an naded.

t2 had an excellent tourney

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If most of Str8 falls apart and denial drops a few players, I can see Legit (maybe Naded too) teaming with Ryanoob and Goofy. I have a feeling that we will see Ryanoob and Goofy back together at some point

he definitely inhaled and exhaled.

Just watched the rebroadcast. I really think tie-breakers should just be first to 15 kills instead of just a 5 minute time limit. I think Noble Black would have beat CLG if that were the case.

Just watched the rebroadcast. I really think tie-breakers should just be first to 15 kills instead of just a 5 minute time limit. I think Noble Black would have beat CLG if that were the case.

I disagree, quicker sure, but those 5 minute overtimes were so intense and incredible for viewership. It's not the most ideal or logical tie-breaker (doesn't factor in skill completely), but it's pretty great.

• Upvote (+1) 6

That was the most exciting Halo I've watched in a loooong time. Why would you wanna get rid of something like that?

• Upvote (+1) 8

I agree...few bad decisons picking up dual power weapons a few times but from what i seen and the streams before the tourney he was doing work. I hope they keep the og squad together for the rest of the year. I think they represent an older generation of halo and im cool w that despite all the hate they may get.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1