CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So what do you guys think the first team change will be?

I think Denial's gonna blow up first.

Honestly, I don't think many team changes are needed. I feel like any team in the top 8 could beat another if they catch fire, except maybe Elevate and Str8.

I can see C9 splitting up. Denial making a small change. Str8 making huge changes.

Some things I see happening:

-Noble Black becomes Noble Believe the Hype

-Str8 Sick to eLevate

-Denial and C9 blow up

-FiS retires

-Ninja and the C9 sponsor join forces with Str8 Rippin

-Pistola to OpTic

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic is going to replace Contra and I think a lot of great players would consider them a solid option. I could easily see Hysteria, Pistola, or anybody on Denial round out that team. 

If Hysteria goes, so does the rest of C9. People hate on Ninja a ton but he's certainly better than FIS at this point. Combine that with his sponsorship and he'll have no trouble creating another 3rd-6th place team. 

-Str8 Sick to eLevate

-Denial and C9 blow up

-FiS retires

-Pistola to OpTic

If anything other than the first 2 happen ill jump off a cliff

-Str8 Sick to eLevate

-Denial and C9 blow up

-FiS retires

-Pistola to OpTic

Ninja and Pistola are the two most available slayers that would meet Str8s need for slaying power. Ninjas aggressiveness might be a perfect fit to Str8s need for aggression.

I'd love Royal 2, Snakebite or any other top slayer from one of the top teams, but it's not going to happen.

Hysteria would be great too.

C9 needs someone that can hold them together. someone that doesnt try to make big plays and just lets Hysteria FiS and VicX just slay

Edit: BUT if ninja just calms down and doesnt try to be overly aggressive they can do just fine with the roster they currently have

I would like to see some more international teams in the HCS. I highly doubt Vibe is the only team capable of matching teams like Noble Black outside of the US.

What about TSW from NZ? Fanatic from Japan and Colombian Rush? I believe there should be more regional qualifiers to fight for the top 8 seeds.

HCS should be a thing everyone can participate in. There are a lot of solid teams out there just twiddling their thumbs because they're too far away to compete.

C9 Str8 Rippin - Ninja, Spartan, T2, Naded

Triggers Down - Hysteria, RyaNoob, FearItSelf, Victory X

Believe The Hype - Cloud, aPG, Arkanum, Maniac

Denial - Chig, Mikwen, Heinz, Contra

CLG - Ogre2, Snakebite, Royal 2, Pistola

Optic - Assault, Flamesword, Ace, and Aries going back

eLevate - Gabriel, Munoz, Str8 Sick, Prototype

Just a prediction at some team changes I'd like to see. Wouldn't be surprised if T2 calls it quits.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Something I just noticed rewatching the 4 replay game. Royal 2 went 11-0 over those replays.

Being the sniper obviously helps, but not dying once? That's impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja and Pistola are the two most available slayers that would meet Str8s need for slaying power. Ninjas aggressiveness might be a perfect fit to Str8s need for aggression.

I'd love Royal 2, Snakebite or any other top slayer from one of the top teams, but it's not going to happen.

Hysteria would be great too.

I would be very surprised is anyone from a top 5 team joined Str8.

Event was really excellent, very excited for the future of pro Halo :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

-Str8 Sick to eLevate

-Denial and C9 blow up

-FiS retires

-Pistola to OpTic

Some good predictions, but I don't see the Ola/Optic one happening... they already tried that. 

Also think eLevate will blow up. Spartan could really make a name for himself on a better squad - have seen him playing with T2 & Ninja recently. 

Possible Teams: 

Mikwen, Chig, Naded, Legit

T2, Ninja, Spartan, Str8 Sick

Ogre 2, Pistola, Royal 2, Snakebite

Ryanoob, Cloud, Goofy, Heinz

Really hope Denial/Classic doesn't break up. Dat's my team.

to-crying.jpg

Also it'd be nice to see C9 actually stick together and work everything out, because they could easily be a top 3 team if they stop bickering all the time and just focus.

CLG and EG don't need to make any moves either. Easily the top 2 teams, and if CLG didn't have to go through that insane Noble Black series today, I guarantee the grand finals would have been closer.

I personally believe CLG might've been fatigued after all the Game 5 hype and the series alone.

Noble Black man......they were at the WAYY back of the bracket and ended up in 3rd? Truly a Cinderella story but they're just so damn good.

lmfao at Maniac clutching in Finals tournaments

Also, #stayNoble , Arkanum and his boys will do serious damage in S2(while the sudds will be out of the top 8).

Bold statement bruh.  Kappa

I would be very surprised is anyone from a top 5 team joined Str8.

Event was really excellent, very excited for the future of pro Halo :)

I think a fringe team like 5/6 would potentially consider jumping ship. Nothing higher.

T2 Needs to step down an become a coach for Str8 Rippin an find two more players that could team with legit an naded.

T2 Needs to step down an become a coach for Str8 Rippin an find two more players that could team with legit an naded.

He should start casting. His short time a the booth at G4G was great, he's one of the few that has the knowledge of Walshy and speaks very fluidly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He should start casting. His short time a the booth at G4G was great, he's one of the few that has the knowledge of Walshy and speaks very fluidly. 

@@Bravo @@Tashi 

T2 would be a great 2nd analyst to fill the void for future tourneys. That way Simms, Bravo, Goldenboy are casters and T2 and Walshy would be the analysts that rotate in and out. 

Always have a caster/analyst duo for every match. 

Also guys I know the Xbox dev team as well as Major Nelson and a few others browse r/xboxone

Please go over and upvote if you can:

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2yeh63/hey_microsoftxbox_after_all_the_turmoil_halo_just/

• Upvote (+1) 2