CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

#SimmsForSeason2

Great tourney all round, and what a dominant performance in the final!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm sorry but the horrible truth is ogre2 is just not a top4 player in h2a<< I don't know why cos the game is pretty easy but it just hasn't worked well for him. He has consistently done bad all season long. I can't accept what you're saying when royal2 and snakebite have been the reason clg has seen so much success.

HA...HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAH, sorry id say more, but Moa hates me and will probably ban me for good if I say anything even remotely mean, even if it's the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I'd prefer playing only one map until the end of time than playing all maps in the world with the gameplay of Halo 3.

this just brings me back to the mlg forums, lol

So does EG keep Lethul or reinstate Pistola?

I say keep Lethul till they lose at least twice- They dominated this weekend

Royal 2 and Snakebite are the best 2 players on CLG by far.

With that being said, I hope they don't make any changes and just continue to improve. They had a great comeback vs NB and a good WBF

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite and Royal 2 are the best 2 players on CLG by far.

The sky is blue.

So what was the highest number of views you saw over the weekend?

I didn't watch the finals but i did watch the 4 game tie's and i saw 23,500 views at one point.

I'm sorry but the horrible truth is ogre2 is just not a top4 player in h2a<< I don't know why cos the game is pretty easy but it just hasn't worked well for him. He has consistently done bad all season long. I can't accept what you're saying when royal2 and snakebite have been the reason clg has seen so much success.

Royal 2 and Snakebite wouldnt get any objective done without 2gre. Hell, Royal 2 played really dumb in several games today

2gre hasnt been the same player without the duke, but he's still a top player

• Upvote (+1) 1

HA...HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAH, sorry id say more, but Moa hates me and will probably ban me for good if I say anything even remotely mean, even if it's the truth.

Cool.

@@GunRanger maybe, you can't know unless it happens though

• Downvote (-1) 1

Best tourney since Cbus 2012, maybe ever.

Hands down some of the best Halo I've watched. Glad my team won too :P

Super excited for S2.

Also nice to see crowd hype and 24k viewers while the CoD champs were going on. Hope it improves from here on.

Thanks to everybody for helping with the Team Beyond chat on Twitch, was a blast. REMEMBER, don't X it out from your list and it'll stay forever (for Season 2 use). 

#bleedblue

• Upvote (+1) 3

So does EG keep Lethul or reinstate Pistola?

I say keep Lethul till they lose at least twice- They dominated this weekend

lol is this even a real question? Ola is good but they just won back to back tournaments with Lethul. Why on earth would they make a team change?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

They would've been just as drained as CLG.

They played a ton of matches this weekend with their tournament lives on the line and pulled it out every time (except when they missed out on Grand Finals by a literal hair in OT). Some teams have more mental fortitude and endurance than others.

noble black to disband before season 2

Why would you say that? They would be insane to disband. They had an amazing run in the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG will not make a team change. Pistola is an incredible player but they showed how good they are with Lethul when playing at the top of their game. They would be insane to make a change. 

Royal 2 and Snakebite are the best 2 players on CLG by far.

With that being said, I hope they don't make any changes and just continue to improve. They had a great comeback vs NB and a good WBF

Snakebite is the best overall player, Royal 2 is typically the best slayer, although he didn't look that great a lot of the games today.

There's a level of perfection that Roy and Lunchbox have in their gameplay that no one on CLG can really touch. A little bit of team switching might need to happen to beat EG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would you say that? They would be insane to disband. They had an amazing run in the finals.

believe-the-hype.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 and Snakebite wouldnt get any objective done without 2gre. Hell, Royal 2 played really dumb in several games today

2gre hasnt been the same player without the duke, but he's still a top player

You are speaking truth about 2gre's objective work. But Royal 2 and Snakebite's raw slaying power with two other guys that have raw slaying power they would just be killing in waves the objective would probably just fall in eventually.

Only thing H3 has over H2A is the sniper rifle.

This is just madness. Especially if skill gap is the criteria, everything in H2A is just easier to do.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2