CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was just telling someone Friday that a lot of these players make Halo a full time job....then they mention that Lunchbox has a full time job and still maintains his high level of play -_-

Much respect to those guys that can balance both. I barely make it through Friday without throwing myself on the floor with just my job.

H2A higher skill gap than H3? Get a grip

Only thing H3 has over H2A is the sniper rifle.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

i dont think it has anything to do with CLG being tired.

EG is just on another level than any other team

I don't know how you can say that when CLG was up 2-1 at one point against EG in the WBF.

If Halo wants to bring in a bigger crowd, a competitive finals is something they would very much like to see.

But if they're gonna rush the Grand Finals after that drawn out series and a 4 Ties in Game 5, it was very  unlikely to get that.

It'd be tough for any team to comeback mentally and physically after that LBF series.

No argument here that EG deserved the win. But, winning over a drained CLG definitely made the Grand Finals less hype.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Only way this event could have been better would be having Simms and Walshy casting the finals.

GG's EG! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's a good thought. Isn't RTX in July too? Given season 2 finals are in July it's hard to believe the season 3 finals would be at pax unless they made it a really short season. I guess that is also assuming there is a season 3. if they follow a similar format for season 3 then pax would probably just be a regular event.

RTX is in August this year

Only thing H3 has over H2A is the sniper rifle.

You prefer the three maps on h2a to the ones on h3? wow lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Congrats to EG, stupid as hell that they played 2 of the same gametypes from the WBF in the first 3 games of the finals. Still best event in a very very long time.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really disappointed that Noble Black wasn't in the final. They were so scrappy I think they would have at least made it interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You prefer the three maps on h2a to the ones on h3? wow lol

I'd prefer playing only one map until the end of time than playing all maps in the world with the gameplay of Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

My opinion but Snakebite and Royal 2 need to go somewhere else. Or still keep 2gre. Heinz had a tough showing for the finals and grand finals. They need a new fourth. Or two players that can run and gun. They seem to be the two that can establish any kind of killing swing for them. If they choose to stick it out, I'll still root for them but I fell they won't be able to take down EG.

Really disappointed that Noble Black wasn't in the final. They were so scrappy I think they would have at least made it interesting.

They would've been just as drained as CLG.

My opinion but Snakebite and Royal 2 need to go somewhere else. Or still keep 2gre. Heinz had a tough showing for the finals and grand finals. They need a new fourth. Or two players that can run and gun. They seem to be the two that can establish any kind of killing swing for them. If they choose to stick it out, I'll still root for them but I fell they won't be able to take down EG.

Ola

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huge congrats to EG. They played stellar all weekend long and were just firing on all cylinders. CLG and Noble Black have nothing to hang their heads about. 

Also, looked like @@Heinz was having a rough go of it today in some of those games. Keep your head up dude <3 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tom playing with a bunch of scrubs unfortunate really

I'm sorry but the horrible truth is ogre2 is just not a top4 player in h2a<< I don't know why cos the game is pretty easy but it just hasn't worked well for him. He has consistently done bad all season long. I can't accept what you're saying when royal2 and snakebite have been the reason clg has seen so much success.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3