CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Heinz fucked that all up

i think he wanted to make the push with little time left so Noble Black cant make a come back.

How did they discover Heinz??? Can the commentators not put guys in precarious situations on the big screen. They could easily be notified of it..

• Downvote (-1) 1

They should just let them play a full game...

Hindsight 20/20. A quick matchup to answer a tie is the right thing to do

How did they discover Heinz??? Can the commentators not put guys in precarious situations on the big screen. They could easily be notified of it..

pretty sure he was shooting apg on r3 jump up when he was by flag and was seen by him and called out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so they're deaf thanks to the headsets. Do you really think they're watching the crowd's reactions while playing 5 min OT games..? I can't see how that's a problem lol

i think he wanted to make the push with little time left so Noble Black cant make a come back.

He could have naded and got a double. He could have flanked the sniper, he just didnt know what to do.

Intensity aside this is why I don't think Slayer should be a tournament gametype. OBJ is much easier to tiebreak without eating into the schedule and seems to do a better job of separating teams.

EDIT: This goes double for Halo 5 when that comes around. Truth TS in the beta should prove that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Intensity aside this is why I don't think Slayer should be a tournament gametype. OBJ is much easier to tiebreak without eating into the schedule and seems to do a better job of separating teams.

But this is pretty epic