CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have never in all the years of watching Halo seen a player get 24 kills in a 4v4 TS game on LAN in a tournament setting, anyone else?

This was the closet thing that I could find that was a "carry". 

@@CyReN I didn't even know what you were talking about until I went back and spelled his name wrong. Haha not the first time and it won't be the last.

FiS looks like the weak link on C9.  No idea why Ninja gets 98% of the blame.

FiS looks like the weak link on C9. No idea why Ninja gets 98% of the blame.

Because he makes bonehead plays

Take last game for instance, he gets a triple with the rockets, he pushes while 1 shot looking for the killtac and dies, giving the other team the rockets

He plays arrogantly

I missed all of today due to work. Is there anywhere I can catch up on the previous matchups? I need to see that CLG vs Denial series.

When it comes to Hysteria and his complaining, he gets a big free pass this time. He played out of his mind today and once again, they couldn't get into the Top 3. 

And yes, my predictions have once again been wrong - but I love seeing teams like Noble Black prove everyone wrong. They are all great players but to get Top 3 at the finals of the season is far from an easy task. A great story for sure. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I missed all of today due to work. Is there anywhere I can catch up on the previous matchups? I need to see that CLG vs Denial series.

wait till the stream end and watch the rebroadcast 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No doubt Aries has been the tournament MVP so far.

Meh. Roy or Snipedown shouldn't be discarded for not playing that many games!

@@Arkanum you handled yourself with class man

You are a champion no matter what happens tomorrow

You are a true pro bud, respect!

thats a lot of money for ranks 6-8 for basically getting destroyed

It's not a lot of money IMO considering it's the season finals

It's kinda shitty considering vibe got 10k for winning in an inferior tourney

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think what Arkanum wanted to say was that he wanted to face EG in the Grand Finals when asked by Clutch who he wanted to face in the Losers?

I will gladly be waking up early tomorrow for those matches. EG vs. CLG Kreygasm. 

And if they meet in the finals, pants just won't even be worn. 

Looks like I got home from teaching just as the day's games finished up and it looks like I missed out on a LOT of good Halo.

From what I'm reading here, it seems as if Arkanum this weekend has been living up to all the hype that RyaNoob has been giving him of late. Props to Noble Black, they're a team that looked good on paper when they formed, now they're a team that has the results to show for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1