CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pretty awesome

wonder whats in the bag? pretty awesome though.

I have never in all the years of watching Halo seen a player get 24 kills in a 4v4 TS game on LAN in a tournament setting, anyone else?

I have never in all the years of watching Halo seen a player get 24 kills in a 4v4 TS game on LAN in a tournament setting, anyone else?

Roy during the Instinct squad (Walshy, Lunchbox, Soviet) days.

I feel sorry for Hysteria... needs a better team. FiS & VicX are also overrated.

Thing is, I doubt another team would like to have him as he's whining so much. If he'd drop his whining, he would be a top pick for top teams.

Im going to try and find something like that. I know that Macko had 20+kills in TS Guardian.  

They need to pump in some crowd noise - it's barely audible. 

I don't think they can - I think it would catch too much of the outside audio. From being there yesterday, the event is extremely noisy so they might be worried that too much background noise would be picked up. 

Killer N at Chicago '05 vs Str8 went 25-3 on Lockout ts. (Not 100% on the deaths, but he had 25 kills.) Xit got 2nd that event

Im going to try and find something like that. I know that Macko had 20+kills in TS Guardian.  

f5633bdc5c8e8d03cb6fa3c3dd988e34.png

acc3f6de500003ba014693886358332b.png

brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hopefully Legit and Naded continue playing into Season 2 - they are a legendary duo that should look to form a team. If not, they definitely deserve to be on teams. 

Roy during the Instinct squad (Walshy, Lunchbox, Soviet) days.

Pit TS? I think I remember a game like that, didn't think it was 24 though =o.

Hopefully Legit and Naded continue playing into Season 2 - they are a legendary duo that should look to form a team. If not, they definitely deserve to be on teams. 

If Str8 played like this in other events, they could have been a top 4-5 team.

If they add Pistola then sky's the limit :walshy:

Pit TS? I think I remember a game like that, didn't think it was 24 though =o.

Yeah, may have been like 22 or 23.

Killer N at Chicago '05 vs Str8 went 25-3 on Lockout ts. (Not 100% on the deaths, but he had 25 kills.) Xit got 2nd that event

Just before my time!

Which teams do you think will change before season 2? I think that the top 4 here will likely stay together, maybe denial too, maybe. I see Str8 and Optic making some kind of change for sure though. Anyone know if pistola will be ready to play by the start of season 2? Could definitely cause some waves.