CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

One might say that it was CLG with the..............Denial.

B)

BbgL7x3.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

That series was insane live, you all should have come here.

Denial should have one that series 4-1, they really choked. Chig going 8-5 in that last match makes you wonder what he was doing the whole time.

Wow CLG went CLUTCH, they always seem to pull out the close games. Excited for the CLG vs EG rematch tomorrow, I expect it will be close. 

Denial should have one that series 4-1, they really choked. Chig going 8-5 in that last match makes you wonder what he was doing the whole time.

Sniping from obvious positions.

Could've also been a 5-0 CLG series. (The game 1 choke at the end, up 1-0 in Shrine bomb).

Also, Petition to have Tom change his name from 2gre to +2secondGre

Sign here:

:rekt:  :weback:

will the stream quality be this good for season 2 events or is 343 and esl staying out of it until the finals?

As in like stream quality or event production?

stream quality

Stream quality has been decent for all of the S1 events, hasn't it?

Can you taste that?

It's you being salty.  :salt:

Ghost doesn't have anything to do with MCC.

i know bud, i was trolling away and got what was coming.  i know he doesnt have anything to do with it.

Who do you guys think has been the best player for season 1? I'd say if EG wins it's Snipedown and if CLG wins it's Royal 2.

can I get an update from what has happened so far...thanks

Noble black beat vibe in wildcard.

EG beat Noble Black 3-1.

Str8 vs Denial 3-1 for Denial; very close games.

OpTic vs C9 went to 5 games, C9 won.

OpTic vs Noble black 3-1 I think, noble beat Optic and Arkanum dropped a 60 bomb. Noble knocked them out (Optic 7/8)

Str8 vs Elevate 3-1. Str8 won, looked good.

EG vs C9 3-0. EG dominant.

Denial vs CLG 3-2. Amazing series. The GOAT got 2 seconds with 3 seconds left in The game on a hill match to win by 1.

1-1 noble black and denial, what you're watching now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Best player on EG is Roy. The way I see it: Roy > Lunchbox > Snipedown > Lethul

Best player on CLG is Heinz or Tom. Royal 2 may have the best shot, but his decision-making, positioning, coordination is really, really questionable. Nobody plays as well as 2gre in those areas, but his shot isn't that great unfortunately. Overall package in terms of consistency, etc. is Heinz imo.

I still wanna know why we had 4 listen-ins with Denial but 0 for CLG during their series.

CLG series was an absaloutley please and honour to cast. Ogre 2 is a total goat, also Walshy is truly the analytical God of Halo, blown away by some of the stuff he comes out with...

Day 2 proving fruitful, hope your all having fun!

Hell of a caster yourself.

Keep it up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Best player on EG is Roy. The way I see it: Roy > Lunchbox > Snipedown > Lethul

Best player on CLG is Heinz or Tom. Royal 2 may have the best shot, but his decision-making, positioning, coordination is really, really questionable. Nobody plays as well as 2gre in those areas, but his shot isn't that great unfortunately. Overall package in terms of consistency, etc. is Heinz imo.

I get what you mean but for me the team play is more important than who is the best individual.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG series was an absaloutley please and honour to cast. Ogre 2 is a total goat, also Walshy is truly the analytical God of Halo, blown away by some of the stuff he comes out with...

Day 2 proving fruitful, hope your all having fun!

You + Walshy = God Squad Comms

• Upvote (+1) 3