Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

can someone add me? My name is Batchyy

DOONE

List of people who want to be added:

stianOby

apublicbussystem

monk_lolz

Cyren

Hey guys, anybody having issues using this site on mobile? On my iphen and every 30 seconds or so it sends me to the App Store.

Also, so many people getting added to twitch chat and I'm missing out now, fucking school! Pumped for the next match up though, gonna try to watch in class. Livin dangerously

Ramirez 2 kills in game 3, -24 in game 4, dude goes HUGE

Everytime I've seen him play he's been horrible

Hey guys, anybody having issues using this site on mobile? On my iphen and every 30 seconds or so it sends me to the App Store.

Also, so many people getting added to twitch chat and I'm missing out now, fucking school! Pumped for the next match up though, gonna try to watch in class. Livin dangerously

Related to the ads. I'll pass it along. Might be after the weekend before there is a fix.

Did anyone else know that SK is playing as TD in an Evolve tournament? How can that be played competively even? I thought it was 1v4.

@@VinFTW yeah I'm on mobile too and I'm having the same problem with being sent to the App Store randomly.

Thank you @@Moa

Thank you for making the Beyond Twitch chat room a thing. Just mod me next time you're on ;)

Thank you for making the Beyond Twitch chat room a thing. Just mod me next time you're on ;)

Haha I totally would, but it doesn't let you do that in private chats for some reason :(

Did one for SonyGAF once, had to run like 1000 people by myself, was brutal

Haha I to

Can you add me please? :)

Reasonnnnnn (6 n's)

Reasonnnnnn (6 n's)

Not at home atm! Hopefully one of these lovely people here can. I won't be back till around 5 (classes).

Reasonnnnnn (6 n's)

Just invited you