CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is a terrifying lineup. Assuming Lunchbox is immediately back to form, GG EG.

That. EG. Roster. 

Wow. 

Insert Ron Swanson American Flag gif 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's pretty easily 3 of the best players in the game, honestly practically all of the top superstars all on one team. That's scary.

GET HYPE!!!

Definite favorites for the IG tourney. Hopefully they stick together for awhile too like Instinct did.

• Upvote (+1) 4

OMG SO SORRY @Lxthul BUT I JUST BECAME A EG FAN! 

Seriously though... without Formal I can't justify pulling for you guys. 

There is no way this EG roster forms and Ogre 2 didn't know that his ex teammates may possibly come back. You gotta think if Lunchbox was still on the edge of returning (I thought he was done) and if Roy and Pistola still wanted to team they should have formed that Instinct squad again.

Fuck. I want Ogre 2 back with them :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, I didn't like the way snipedown was acting after that ESL tournament, but you can't deny this squad he just formed is OP 

This squad is the halo version of what just happened with Optic Gaming

• Upvote (+1) 3

There is no way this EG roster forms and Ogre 2 didn't know that his ex teammates may possibly come back. You gotta think if Lunchbox was still on the edge of returning (I thought he was done) and if Roy and Pistola still wanted to team they should have formed that Instinct squad again.

If there's anyone that'll figure out how to beat them, it'll be Ogre 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the best thing about EG signing this squad is that we get cool new merch like the new Pistola shirt:

1680er3s0t9jak1f6f-240x240-b-p.png

I normally don't care about this stuff, but I must admit that I like what they've done with the CE pistol in that design.

Definite favorites for the IG tourney. Hopefully they stick together for awhile too like Instinct did.

Knowing EG, I have a feeling they have the players under contract. 

I am honestly more excited for the organization EG to step into the Halo space consider how dead we were 6 months ago. Definitely seems like the Kelby influence on the GG agency.

But with all the hype surrounding the squad, how long until they disappoint? 

over or under 1 event?

Well it sounds like Snipedown had the connection with EG, considering he's the team captain and in his announcement he made it sound like he was given this opportunity by them. So, it sounds like SD put the team together. And 2gre already had long-term plans with Royal2, SB, and Heinz.

Also, LBX might not have come back if it wasn't for the EG sponsorship. 

If there's anyone that'll figure out how to beat them, it'll be Ogre 2.

Wat u talking about? If anyone figures out how to beat this new god squad it will be the guys who beat the old god squad. The legendary  :lxthul:  and crew.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Knowing EG, I have a feeling they have the players under contract. 

Not only that, but these guys have teamed with each other so many times before that I think they'll want to stick together unless they do really poorly

I would guess that Ola would stay with Snip3down, and as a Snip3down fan, this team is mmmm.

Let me rub something to my nether regions quick.

Roybox back together and with the amazing duo SnipeOla. So damn hyped for this team, can't wait to see them play!

Still can't believe my fav duo in Roybox is back. :D

• Upvote (+1) 3