CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

such a scumbag move...

as if every top pro in CSGO, LoL, DotA, CoD, doesn't also do that...

This is why the sudds should be banned from TB

How old are these kids?

I can promise you from my experience with LoL and Dota that 95-99% of the pro players in those games aren't taking any addy or any form of PED. I would be very surprised if CS:GO wasn't the same. The addy problem has always been pretty confined to Halo. Idk enough about CoD to speak for that scene.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dangit... for two pages of this thread it was the most interested ive been in competitive Halo in years.

Bring back the drama, because now im stuck looking at a broken MCC

Replace conquer with Place Top 8 then sell it in the Beyond store an you'll be rollin in the big bucks

761453307_o.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless your local is T2, he is lying to you. T2 coached them at nationals to a 2nd place finish, which was worth 60k total

Then it wasn't nationals, all I know is he coached them for a long time and got a shit ton of money from one of the events they got 2nd or won because he came back with his money and blew it all. FireSpin was their coach, Alonzo.

Then it wasn't nationals, all I know is he coached them for a long time and got a shit ton of money from one of the events they got 2nd or won because he came back with his money and blew it all. FireSpin was their coach, Alonzo.

coolest/nicest dude. Is he no longer doing halo things?

I can promise you from my experience with LoL and Dota that 95-99% of the pro players in those games aren't taking any addy or any form of PED. I would be very surprised if CS:GO wasn't the same. The addy problem has always been pretty confined to Halo. Idk enough about CoD to speak for that scene.

I disagree

Amphetamines and FPS have always been hand and hand

However, It's really not a big deal IMO and it's not much of an "performance enhancer"

Most normal people just abuse caffeine in the same manner

Suddoths are gonna be working at Best Buy for the rest of their lives so let them have their fun now. I can't believe placing Top 8 a couple times makes two people so full of themselves and fulfilled.

Enjoy your career selling radios boys :)

Seriously though... why didn't someone put those two rats back in the sewer for calling aPG the n word then posting a MLK quote. 

• Downvote (-1) 5

Why are coaches even allowed? We scramble around on this forum yelling about skill gap and stuff, yet we allow an extra person to stand behind teams and cover a couple of Halo's most basic skills: timing weapons/powerups and communication. Obviously the teams are capable and do engage in this themselves in game, but having a coach just takes less pressure off of them and I'm not sure why we want that. Think if every coach that paid alllll that money to go to event (just to coach..) actually formed their own team. The events could pull upwards of 10 more teams, which is good for the scene/tournament organizer as they make more money back.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Suddoths are gonna be working at Best Buy for the rest of their lives so let them have their fun now. I can't believe placing Top 8 a couple times makes two people so full of themselves and fulfilled.

Enjoy your career selling radios boys :)

Seriously though... why didn't someone put those two rats back in the sewer for calling aPG the n word then posting a MLK quote. 

Wait, where did they use the N word/

First post!!  :kappa:

Does anyone have a link to an interactive bracket for S1 finals?  I'm not an expert in bracketology so I could use some assistance.  :P

1v8 2v7 3v6 4v5

WB 1v4 2v3      1v2

LB 5v8 6v7       3v5 4v6       3v4      2v3    

Final 1v2

• Upvote (+1) 2