CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

is the first HCS event in St. Loius?

There are a couple of online tournaments first, then Iron Games Columbus on December 12-14th in Ohio, followed by UGC in St Louis January 2-4th.

I could see this team forming:

Dynasty: tiz, destin, clutch, gooby

Also do people know if Cpt Anarchy is coming back to compete or is he just playing in customs?

I could see this team forming:

Dynasty: tiz, destin, clutch, gooby

Also do people know if Cpt Anarchy is coming back to compete or is he just playing in customs?

I think Cpt Anarchy has been back for a while, he just hasn't been in very high demand.

Tsquared tweeted that he was going to play with the squad tonight, which means that if Snipedown's team is getting announced tomorrow, its probably not Str8. :(

who did he play with? im guessing since no one posted anything from last night he didnt stream.

who did he play with? im guessing since no one posted anything from last night he didnt stream.

He ended up just doing customs with random people for a bit. He played with Naded, and it's been assumed that he's teaming with Naded but other than that it's a complete mystery. Snipedown talked about how he's still together with Pistola. So if Str8 is happening, it sounds like T2, Naded, Igoturpistola, Snip3down might be it.

Snipedown has been playing lots with Roy though, so maybe T2 is pulling out the king shade and gonna blow off Naded and go T2, Snipedown, Roy, Igoturpistola.

Or Roy, Pistola, Snipedown and an unknown 4th. Today will be interesting either way.

Doubt Snip3down will join Str8 as T2 hates shady team changes, so him pulling off a shady team change would go against who T2 is.

And I would guess it's pretty much 100% confirmed that Snip3down, Ola and Roy will team up. Snip3Ola has been a duo since Halo 4, and they seem to get along really well. And Roy has played with them lots(with toweyy and box), plus, Roy has said that his team will be announced this week. The fourth I would guess would go to 'Box, while Toweyy and Wrona going "pff, no, 'Box will not compete" is probably to make that 'Box announcement be more of a shocker.

Hopefully EG Godsquad will be announced today.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doubt Snip3down will join Str8 as T2 hates shady team changes, so him pulling off a shady team change would go against who T2 is.

And I would guess it's pretty much 100% confirmed that Snip3down, Ola and Roy will team up. Snip3Ola has been a duo since Halo 4, and they seem to get along really well. And Roy has played with them lots(with toweyy and box), plus, Roy has said that his team will be announced this week. The fourth I would guess would go to 'Box, while Toweyy and Wrona going "pff, no, 'Box will not compete" is probably to make that 'Box announcement be more of a shocker.

Hopefully EG Godsquad will be announced today. :walshy:

Yeah I wouldn't take everything pros and coaches say as gospel. A lot of their answers are probably just to get that hype reaction from fans. For example the day cloud was announced to be on denial I asked him earlier that same day if he had an idea who he was teaming with and he said no, which ended up being a lie.

I expect that SnipeOla will not be going to Str8 and will most likely be teaming with RoyBox and going as EG. Just my opinion though. Also haven't seen SnipeOla play with T2 at all after the invitational, while at least Snipedown has been playing with RoyBox all the time. Wouldn't make sense for T2 to make that angry team changes tweet and then ditch out on Naded.

EG is Snipedown, RoyBox, and Ola. Literally God Squad with Ogre 2 replaced by Snipedown. This will be a scary fucking lineup.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be just swell if we could get a working game to go along with all these prestigious esports organizations getting into Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5