CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yes, they are awful and have never beat a good team to place top 8 in h2a, always getting lucky brackets and getting smashed by the next team. Noble just had a bad event, it's the only reason they would even have close games.

Sometimes you're my favorite person

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I don't understand how you can be so stupid for so long, you and your brother.

Everyone thinks of you as jokes and you are too stupid to realize, you actually thought that we had a friendly rivalry going. You guys are a stain on an otherwise great community. You have never accomplished anything worthwhile and always have an excuse when something goes wrong, whether it was said or you lost a series. The only teammates that you have ever had in the past only teamed with you because it was either team with you or not go to the event. You have had maybe one or two teammates who don't hate you.

How are you trying to relate to a top team losing close games and getting knocked out to you guys getting demolished by every top team you have ever faced with maybe one or two close games?

It's almost like you don't realize how stupid you actually are.

While typing this I couldn't understand how I could be so mean to someone but I had to keep reminding myself that I was talking to the sudds

damn

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't understand how you can be so stupid for so long, you and your brother.

Everyone thinks of you as jokes and you are too stupid to realize, you actually thought that we had a friendly rivalry going. You guys are a stain on an otherwise great community. You have never accomplished anything worthwhile and always have an excuse when something goes wrong, whether it was said or you lost a series. The only teammates that you have ever had in the past only teamed with you because it was either team with you or not go to the event. You have had maybe one or two teammates who don't hate you.

How are you trying to relate to a top team losing close games and getting knocked out to you guys getting demolished by every top team you have ever faced with maybe one or two close games?

It's almost like you don't realize how stupid you actually are.

While typing this I couldn't understand how I could be so mean to someone but I had to keep reminding myself that I was talking to the sudds

582.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

"Fucking Reality Checked!!....."Fuck you Noble". Shave your little mustache off, get a haircut, stop yelling like a 13 year old (you're 23plus) and then I'd even come close to taking you seriously.

Everyone does that, but its only fucked up when the Sudds do it after coming back from down 0-2. 

This is fucking gaming, not some business meeting. No one gives a fuck if you take them seriously or not. Stop acting like you matter bro. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Let's Drug test the top 8 teams going to finals and see the results

Is that @me because I've never taken anything in my life lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is great. So great that I'm + repping both sides  :saucey:

Edit: There's a quota for + rep? What the hell  :beyond: ?

OH BABY. THIS THREAD IS GETTING HEATED  :flames:  :halo:   :flames:    :halo:   :flames:  :halo:   :flames:  :halo:   :flames:  :halo:   :flames:

tumblr_mfndjq0do31rn0vh6o1_250.gif?w=780

• Upvote (+1) 4