CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Great points, lets call it like it is, The only reason "Optic halo" The name is still around is that FS lives in the optic house, simple is that. Everybody knows it and thats probably why you never see FS post on these forums. 

Aries once he changed his twitter to Optic went from 2-5K twitter followers, so there's that. With FS with over 100K doing what? boosting his ego.

Also, Optic Gaming on twitter has tweeted a halo event once over the last 3 events.

Look at the history:

1) FS made the decision to back out at the IG H4 event this past June. The reason behind that was that he wanted to support the Optic COD team. #K 

2) He backs out the Pax Prime event in August to go SkyDiving whereas the 3 members of Optic+ Strongside Win the win under a different name. 

3) Snipe/Ola leave the team. 

4) FS picks up Aries, for 2 events which is their best placings as a team

5)  Aries gets dropped and they pick up APG

6) APG leaves Optic to team with Aries and the rest of noble black.

I'm very interested to see FS and crew to pick up as their 4th. More importantly to see what teams will do going into Season2 with players quitting etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also if EVL and Elevate place high at G4G.

Noble Black placing lower than both of those teams would be underperforming, IMO. 

Noble Black placing lower than both of those teams would be underperforming, IMO. 

eLevate beat the previous Noble Black roster at St. Louis.  Just sayin'.

I think this roster looks a little different dont you?

• Upvote (+1) 9

Roster was quite a bit different then. Didn't mean to offend - just a fan of the new outcasts team.

I think this roster looks a little different dont you?

True, and you guys dominated this past Saturday.  Will be interesting to say the least!

You have to look out for yourself when it comes to making roster changes. I'm glad APG has finally learned this, because in the past he has been too nice and stayed on a team he hasn't wanted to before. It took me a while, too. All of the players on Optic themselves said Aries didn't even deserve to be dropped, yet they dropped him. Maybe APG felt like he deserved to be on a team that practiced. I get that Ace has mono and I wouldn't want to get on either. It doesn't change the fact that APG wants to be on a team that plays. I don't think any of the Optic players have been playing much at all in the past month.

Plus, APG's post earlier said that it's a multitude of reasons as to why he left Optic for Noble, so even though Aaron is certainly justified about why he didn't practice, it's not the only reason APG left the team. Optic Halo is literally just the Optic name. Noble will give him coverage to events, and sorry, Halo isn't in that great of a position now, so getting expenses covered for events is a big deal. This is a pretty clear cut decision (the right one) IMO.

You're one of the few people that understands me :')

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also if EVL and Elevate place high at G4G.

No, Noble is going to PAX. regardless of what 7th/8th place.

Stop posting.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Free agents for Optic & Str8: Contra, Prototype, Goofy, Legit, ??

Me  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blaze and Randa too. Except Legit is very likely to be on Str8 and I think Optic will either go for Contra or Prototype. 

Start the Protohype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You still have Prototype on Str8 Rippin.

I be str8 slippin.

updated.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry, accidental neg^

Well Optic are playing with Contra as their 4th against C9.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Basically the purpose for the Optic name in Halo is to get an extra 3k viewers that will go away during a 20min down time.

Basically the purpose for the Optic name in Halo is to get an extra 3k viewers that will go away during a 20min down time.

I don't think they have made a dent yet to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 1