CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

APG and Optic haven't meshed well from the scrims I've seen. Would be cool to see @@Prototype picked up by Optic, one of the nicest and unluckiest pros. But then Noble Black would have to drop someone for APG :( 

Who did VwS pick up to replace Suspector? He's their only drop, right?

We've definitely learned a lot during Season 1 including how involved we are in HCS sanctioned events. We've been making changes based on these learnings as the Season has progressed and going forward into Season 2. We're probably more involved with Gamers For Giving than previous events, and we're all really excited for it. I've watched the event for years but this will be my first time attending.

Can a Season 2 100% be confirmed? Any idea about when it will kick off/how long the intermission will be, and if MCC will still be used?

APG on Noble gets me wet.

But real talk? The big picture being in mind...it was a mistake. Ace and Assault will show you why at Champs. Really excited to see what Optic can do at these next 2 events.

So wait, Contra and APG are pretty much trading places? Wow.

Makes sense for APG joining NB who actually practice. But dropping Contra? The guy was the best played on NB imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

APG and Optic haven't meshed well from the scrims I've seen. Would be cool to see @@Prototype picked up by Optic, one of the nicest and unluckiest pros. But then Noble Black would have to drop someone for APG :(

Who did VwS pick up to replace Suspector? He's their only drop, right?

One can dream

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra to Optic and APG to Noble Black? quite interesting to say the least. Looks like APG left Optic because he felt they weren't practicing enough but realistically how many teams besides Denial and Noble Black have actually been practicing recently? I still expect Optic and Noble Black to both place well at G4G.

This is a bit off topic but I saw this on twitter and its just nuts. http://i.imgur.com/eZxT28J.gifv

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra to Optic and APG to Noble Black? quite interesting to say the least. Looks like APG left Optic because he felt they weren't practicing enough but realistically how many teams besides Denial and Noble Black have actually been practicing recently? I still expect Optic and Noble Black to both place well at G4G.

This is a bit off topic but I saw this on twitter and its just nuts. http://i.imgur.com/eZxT28J.gifv

nothing official yet I dont think 

So did Contra get dropped for aPG? They must have known aPG would come, Must of had some back door deal going on. If so i feel bad for Contra since that team just placed 2nd in the HCS cup.

Hopefully he can land on his feet.

So did Contra get dropped for aPG? They must have known aPG would come, Must of had some back door deal going on. If so i feel bad for Contra since that team just placed 2nd in the HCS cup.

Hopefully he can land on his feet.

Looks like he was. He was playing with Optic last night so that might pan out for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup saw taht, wonder if I WILL MAYBE HAVE A SHOT 

You gotta hire a hype man dude, it's weird when you do it yourself ;)

Yeah, a lot of teams seem to be slacking on the practising front.

To add to the off-topicness, heres the link for the that clip. It's the last clip in the montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTtgx5gIjg

Idk why Prototype is being overlooked so hard. One of the most underrated players imo. and definitely deserves to be at PAX.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idk why Prototype is being overlooked so hard. One of the most underrated players imo. and definitely deserves to be at PAX.

Here YA go @@Haethos

And cause I'm

Not a big name at all, the pros don't even know who I am unless I go out of my way to talk to them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm 100% on Noble Black. Yes OpTic was a great opportunity, but in my eyes a team like that (with me on it) needs as much practice as we can get especially with G4G and champs being so close to each other. When looking at pros/cons for NB and OpTic, NB won by a landslide in mostly every category you think about in regards to joining a team. So in summary that's why I left if anyone was wondering.

You guys are not gonna practice can we be serious for a moment??? You guys have Mxlee on the team, and you all know he's not about the grind

Here YA go @@Haethos

And cause I'm

Not a big name at all, the pros don't even know who I am unless I go out of my way to talk to them.

Well, you talk to us. 

So you > them for all intents and purposes 

• Upvote (+1) 8