CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That is still a possibility for sure but I think if Mikwen and Chig wanted to team with him and Assault wanted to team with them, why wouldn't they just announce it with the cloud announcement? 

Because we like announcements!

Jk nothing is official on our end yet as of a 4th.

- COO of Denial eSports

• Upvote (+1) 4

Rosters:

Believe The Hype - , Lxthul, aPG, Maniac
Str8 Rippin - Tsquared, Naded, Str8 Sick
CLG - Heinz, OGRE2, Royal 2, Snakebite
OpTic Halo - Flamesword, Ace, Enable
[PENDING] - Snipedown, Pistola, Roy, Lunchbox
The Agency - Ninja, Hysteria, FearItSelf, Victory
Denial eSports - Mikwen, Chig, Cloud, assualt
Purple Rain - Gandhi, LEGIQN
[PENDING] - Prototype, Aries, Monster

Reality Check - SUDDOTH1, SUDDOTH2

Pending - Ryanoob, Goofy

How I see this plaing out... Maybeee

Well assuming if that is true and that the Agency is breaking up then maybe a mix of RoyBox and SnipeOla and the players on the Agency?

If it's true that the re inspired instinct isn't happening, maybe Snip3down is going to Str8 Rippin. Would be pumped about that. 

I honestly think Towey just doesn't know what's going on though. I mean, why would RoyBox be playing again with Snip3down and make a team? The only thing I can think of is that Pistola isn't a part of it, but even that seems a stretch to me considering they left Optic together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it's true that the re inspired instinct isn't happening, maybe Snip3down is going to Str8 Rippin. Would be pumped about that. 

I honestly think Towey just doesn't know what's going on though. I mean, why would RoyBox be playing again with Snip3down and make a team? The only thing I can think of is that Pistola isn't a part of it, but even that seems a stretch to me considering they left Optic together. 

Plus Ola and Snipdedown basically posted the same tweets at the same time about there future, looked like they were staying together, plus they talk alot on twitter

Even if legit joins str8 he can't make it to the second event, I won't who would temporally replace him until then and sucks that ryanoob left, he played really well at the invitational

Even if legit joins str8 he can't make it to the second event, I won't who would temporally replace him until then and sucks that ryanoob left, he played really well at the invitational

Maybe Legit couldn't make it due to financial reasons. I'm sure Tsquared has enough sponsors to get him there. If not, I'm sure he'll find one.

And Mikwen said that, but Naded talks about Legit like he's still a potential candidate to team with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rosters:

Believe The Hype - , Lxthul, aPG, Maniac

Str8 Rippin - Tsquared, Naded, Str8 Sick

CLG - Heinz, OGRE2, Royal 2, Snakebite

OpTic Halo - Flamesword, Ace, Enable

[PENDING] - Snipedown, Pistola, Roy, Lunchbox

The Agency - Ninja, Hysteria, FearItSelf, Victory

Denial eSports - Mikwen, Chig, Cloud, assualt

Purple Rain - Gandhi, LEGIQN

[PENDING] - Prototype, Aries, Monster

Reality Check - SUDDOTH1, SUDDOTH2

Pending - Ryanoob, Goofy

How I see this plaing out... Maybeee

If Enable joins Optic Gaming, then I would guess Assault would join as well, they've been tweeting a little bit recently about the original "sQuad".

Also; I think it's safe to say that roy, Snip3down and Ola will team together. And that it's 95% safe to say that LBX will join them with Toweyy as the coach, seeing how all five of them are playing customs and such lately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Enable joins Optic Gaming, then I would guess Assault would join as well, they've been tweeting a little bit recently about the original "sQuad".

Also; I think it's safe to say that roy, Snip3down and Ola will team together. And that it's 95% safe to say that LBX will join them with Toweyy as the coach, seeing how all five of them are playing customs and such lately.

The SQ fanboy in me wants Enable and assault to join optic, but I dont see enable leaving Cod

I'd love to see Ace, Flamesword, Enable and Assault. They were a team that seemed to have a good head on their shoulders, and always had the right values of loyalty and improvement. Would be pretty awesome to see honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah their does seem to be an unusual amount of SQ tweets popping up. But like irGush said, I don't see Enable leaving Cod however I don't think it's completely out of the question.

I love how involved everyone is getting in this thread. Makes me feel good to know people are trying to form teams again when the game is in this terrible state. I hope a lot of teams show up to IG and UGC

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah their does seem to be an unusual amount of SQ tweets popping up. But like irGush said, I don't see Enable leaving Cod however I don't think it's completely out of the question.

How good is Enable at CoD?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How good is Enable at CoD?

His best placing was 4th but he usually floats around top 8~top12

His best placing was 4th but he usually floats around top 8~top12

How does that compare to Halo? Is top 8-12 in CoD comparable to top 8-12 in Halo? Or is it higher / lower?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I think that would be the main reason why Enable would come back to Halo. He has a much better chance to win an event in Halo than in cod.

I think that would be the main reason why Enable would come back to Halo. He has a much better chance to win an event in Halo than in cod.

Aren't cod teams salaried and stuff? If so, I would be shocked if he came back to play halo full-time. If anything, he would do it like Formal. Play halo events if it fits his cod schedule, nothing more than that.

How does that compare to Halo? Is top 8-12 in CoD comparable to top 8-12 in Halo? Or is it higher / lower?

I'd say its harder to place in CoD. Competition is more fierce because of all the sponsors / money to be made. Getting into the Top 8 in CoD requires a seperate tournament of its own. You can't make an open bracket run in CoD anymore, you have to place top 4 in the open bracket, play in an online season with the top 8 teams in the Champ bracket, then the top 8 teams of the 12 in the online league are flown out for playoffs and thats pretty much top 8. I probably made it sound confusing but just seems much harder to get top 8 in CoD imo. Enable didn't make the newest season of CoD so hes probably playing his ass off to get back in. Hes also on a sponsored team in a team house getting a salary, while also being sponsored by Redbull from Halo so I don't think hes coming back unfortunately. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

To make things interesting: IF Towey was telling the truth about RoyBox and Snip3Ola not being a team, then what do you think is going on with that group of players? Who are they actually teaming with?

I don't believe Towey at all. When he said that he was still coaching The Agency I told him what Ninja said and he never talked about it again. This was while he was playing with snipedown, lunchbox, and roy was in the skype call about to get on.

Isn't Enable a F/A in CoD? 

Nope, he is on the new Most Wanted/Curse squad. I think it is Enable, Mochila, Classic, and Slacked

• Upvote (+1) 1

I left str8, I have ideas, I have offers, process would be faster but there are people who are weird and people who don't respond and slow everything down.

Is there a reason you have Curse as your personal status thing above your avatar? Also are you a To2 with the Goof or could you be the 4th for the Denial Halo team?