CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Favoritism will always exhist in Halo. You wouldn't watch some random kid play H2A. Think about the 200k tourney with the 1v1 at the end with Ace and Ola. If that was two random community members (with same skill level) it wouldn't have had half the viewers and I don't think I would have enjoyed watching near as much. AGL was worse than this. Brad bent over backwards for pros then would go tell an am team to fk off. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but this shouldn't be a surprise. Take notes from the LCS if you want to be a professional scene. Just my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still don't get why they don't just do points by player and not by team. Let the fucking organizations that actually have the teams deal with team changes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With these rules, Optic and Str8 still can't play for another 2 cups right?

Doesn't matter, if you're making a new team like mine or nobles team you can't make finals unless you win the two cups the teams cant play in and then hope that the top 8 seeds don't do semi decent at the next event

Doesn't matter, if you're making a new team like mine or nobles team you can't make finals unless you win the two cups the teams cant play in and then hope that the top 8 seeds don't do semi decent at the next event

That sucks, but you guys should be able to overtake one of the 7th-8th teams no? They only have like 580 points.

I know people are up in arms about this rule change, but if this whole Str8 / Optic fiasco wasn't going on, wouldn't this actually be a good change? I mean, no team should lose all their points for making one change. Ever.

That sucks, but you guys should be able to overtake one of the 7th-8th teams no? They only have like 580 points.

I know people are up in arms about this rule change, but if this whole Str8 / Optic fiasco wasn't going on, wouldn't this actually be a good change? I mean, no team should lose all their points for making one change. Ever.

Pretty sure the rule is gonna apply to the other teams that lost their points, so 8th place would POSSIBLY be up for grabs

Didn't think about this, they're probably gonna move up cause I'm pretty sure they'll be able to play the next two

Whether or not the timing is suspicious, this is a much better rule set. 

Rules were improved, still not perfect in my opinion but it's just the principle of the thing. At this point you've gotta just finish for 2 more months with these rules and then make changes effective immediately in s2. Bubble teams will be drinking themselves to sleep tonight  :lxthul:

How many teams are screwed over this? This is favorable for 2 of the teams though right? I have to read their release again to see if they clarify why they made the rule change.

"Waits for Gandhi Video"      :kappa:

lmao. I don't even want to see this happen. My God. If Gandhi was playing again though, the T2 Gandhi drama would make matches intense as shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoooooooray T2 is still relevant for some reason

dude Ryanoob fuck u man

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1