CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In E-Sports (mainly LoL) yea. In Halo, no way.

and halo falls under the E-Sports umbrella. Popular halo team names don't hold a candle to these more established brands. It would be beneficial to everyone to not turn down sponsors to hold on to names that don't mean anything outside of a small community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

now i obviously dont like what t2 said but why didnt you answer his calls after texting? @@Prototype

also, why would you suggest a team change just off that text conversation? yall have had heated conversations like that on stream.

I didn't want to talk to someone in that state of mind, as much as he said he wasn't mad it did not seem taht way. People make rash decisions when they're mad which is why you never make promises when you're happy or decisions when you're mad, so I ended it there so we could maybe bring it up later on.

The team change wasn't a suggestion I said "if we keep talking we'll make a team change with me leaving or getting dropped". The reason I may of left would he would of kept going and said something taht REALLY would of pissed me off and the dropping part was if I really pissedd him off and since hes captain thats how that would go down, so it wasn't a suggestion. 

Those conversations on stream if you really ever listened to him it was usually him or brett talking about what we should of done or what I should of done, was never really heated. 

they saw potential with it and before Anaheim (event we got third as fnatic) they gave us like a trial run to see if they wanted to fully dip their feet into the halo scene after we got third and got 2000$ (a piece i think) with them getting a cut they decided to fully invest in us, once halo was officially dead (beginning of agls) their league team was picking up big time since they had just won season 1 and the new season was starting and decided they were just going to focus on that which is why I stopped going to tourneys. those 500$ tickets werent worth anything really with those events so I decided to not play, and I asked them when halo started if they were thinking about sponsoring another halo team (mine at the time) and they said that they didn't wanna focus too much on consoles. 

Not focusing on consoles in eSports... Seeing more of this each day.

Its gonna be a rat race for sponsors now on the console side.

and halo falls under the E-Sports umbrella. Popular halo team names don't hold a candle to these more established brands. It would be beneficial to everyone to not turn down sponsors to hold on to names that don't mean anything outside of a small community.

He prob turned down cash and a full sponsorship to keep selling Str8 Rippin Phone Cases and Shirts.

No way the shirt and case game is that good out here lol.

He prob turned down cash and a full sponsorship to keep selling Str8 Rippin Phone Cases and Shirts.

No way the shirt and case game is that good out here lol.

I'll defend him defending himself against trash talk...but this is just 

gdb.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

TSM - Naded, Prototype, Str8 Sick, Legit

Noble Str8 Rippin - Tsquared, Suddoth 1, Suddoth 2, Kampy

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not sure if I would be in the mood to talk to someone who replies with "Dude fuck u zeke" and "if you said this to my face my first reaction would be to slap you" when asking a clearly reasonable question.  Zeke clearly said he's gonna wait till he calms down or something and then next thing we know t2 comes out of his 3 hour yoga session and drops him. 

Do a lot of top players do yoga?

---------------

In case you missed it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ffgrd_sudds-in-denial_videogames

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not sure if I would be in the mood to talk to someone who replies with "Dude fuck u zeke" and "if you said this to my face my first reaction would be to slap you" when asking a clearly reasonable question.  Zeke clearly said he's gonna wait till he calms down or something and then next thing we know t2 comes out of his 3 hour yoga session and drops him. 

dont think this could of been said any better lmao  :lxthul:

I didn't want to talk to someone in that state of mind, as much as he said he wasn't mad it did not seem taht way. People make rash decisions when they're mad which is why you never make promises when you're happy or decisions when you're mad, so I ended it there so we could maybe bring it up later on.

The team change wasn't a suggestion I said "if we keep talking we'll make a team change with me leaving or getting dropped". The reason I may of left would he would of kept going and said something taht REALLY would of pissed me off and the dropping part was if I really pissedd him off and since hes captain thats how that would go down, so it wasn't a suggestion. 

Those conversations on stream if you really ever listened to him it was usually him or brett talking about what we should of done or what I should of done, was never really heated. 

gotcha man. Well good luck with your new squad. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

yeah i get it now. Im guessing he thought it would be a one way conversation but who knows? Everyone is different, but if it were me i would have at least answered to see if he had calmed down then take it from there. I only asked because i really liked this lineup and to see it break down like this sucks. 

The final boss brand is owned by MLG

Yup; and there was strong talk a year or so ago that MLG wanted to re-brand the Complexity CoD roster that was smashing everyone at the time as 'Final Boss'.  The outrage would have been pretty funny had it actually happened.

Yup; and there was strong talk a year or so ago that MLG wanted to re-brand the Complexity CoD roster that was smashing everyone at the time as 'Final Boss'.  The outrage would have been pretty funny had it actually happened.

and it was gonna be red/black instead of blue/black :P

Imagine if they put that effort into getting Top 3 :prayers:

If that happened, there would be another Hurricane Roy.

Swear "competitive halo players" on this forum get more enjoyment out of pro player bitch fights/team drop, pick up drama than actually playing the game and actively trying to get better. Is this why there is no competition?

The game doesn't work, what else are we supposed to do Halo related?

Now lets just sit back and watch with our best troll faces on.

ibbzIHg775hDFU.gif