CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why is Suddoth 1 not Green? They were a pro seed like five weeks ago. Is it taken away if you drop out of that?

Because then the green name would lose any credibility. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is Suddoth 1 not Green? They were a pro seed like five weeks ago. Is it taken away if you drop out of that?

We change them out with the Top 8 seeds, there are also a couple reserved for vets/retired.

What team is prototype on now? Or is

He just playing on a random team on Sunday?

Possible team : Randa, goofy, Devon and Myself 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Possible team : Randa, goofy, Devon and Myself 

Do any of you guys have a pass for G4G? 

Do any of you guys have a pass for G4G? 

negative, but im sure I can pull the "I'm prototype thing" and maybe get one 

That is because Noble is NOT a large organisation and are willing to compromise on something like that. TSM allowing Str8 RIppin to keep their team name would degrade the branding power of TSM. It's not something they will more than likely be willing to do.

The Str8 Rippin conundrum is entirely unique: a recognized Halo brand that would have to concede its name to TSM.  Cloud 9, CLG, EG etc were teams that did not have that same issue, they had nothing to lose by changing their name.

Ogre 2 had nothing to lose by taking the CLG name? Because Final Boss has no history/brand power in competitive Halo right? :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think the funniest thing about this whole thing is that while everyone in the community criticized and bashed T2 before this whole ordeal THE ONLY PERSON to defend him publicly is PROTOTYPE! But for real Zeke fuck you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the funniest thing about this whole thing is that while everyone in the community criticized and bashed T2 before this whole ordeal THE ONLY PERSON to defend him publicly is PROTOTYPE! But for real Zeke fuck you.

Didn't think anyone remembered that. I still think he's a great dude from 80% of the times I've talked to him. If he wouldn't of lied or tried to legit bad mouth my name I don't think I would of released anything and would of just did the video blog and left it at that (video blog would of been just saying we had a fight basically) but USUALLY I try to take the higher road and usually I do but the T2 fans got to me and I got heated and released it, I don't think releasing the text was right, but I do think exposing the truth was good. Anyone who knows me will vouch for me, I'm sure of that, other than that back to the grind of Halo <3 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Didn't think anyone remembered that. I still think he's a great dude from 80% of the times I've talked to him. If he wouldn't of lied or tried to legit bad mouth my name I don't think I would of released anything and would of just did the video blog and left it at that (video blog would of been just saying we had a fight basically) but USUALLY I try to take the higher road and usually I do but the T2 fans got to me and I got heated and released it, I don't think releasing the text was right, but I do think exposing the truth was good. Anyone who knows me will vouch for me, I'm sure of that, other than that back to the grind of Halo <3 

The way you've been handling this situation and your involvement with this community has made me a Prototype fan for life. Seriously wish you luck with your new team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ogre 2 had nothing to lose by taking the CLG name? Because Final Boss has no history/brand power in competitive Halo right? :lol:

The final boss brand is owned by MLG that's why when ogre 2 came back his team was stk
  • Upvote (+1) 4

CLG is more popular than FB or StK combine. 

negative, but im sure I can pull the "I'm prototype thing" and maybe get one 

lol, looking forward to seeing this

CLG is more popular than FB or StK combine. 

In E-Sports (mainly LoL) yea. In Halo, no way.

In E-Sports (mainly LoL) yea. In Halo, no way.

Him playing as FB or StK does not make room to grow, but playing for an org makes the organization's hardcore fans want to watch him over other players.

and in T2 TSM over str8

Prototype never said that T2 turned a TSM offer down, right? From his post earlier, I got the impression that he was saying that he set up a meetings between T2 and TSM, T2 expressed a lot of concern about losing the Str8 name before the meeting was supposed to take place, and then the meeting didn't happen. Or maybe it did happen but we don't know any of what transpired (TSM might not even have given him an offer for whatever reason)?

Does anyone know why Fnatic had a Halo team during Reach but not now when there's way more orgs involved in Halo?

I feel like im the only one who is refraining from bashing t2's business decisions without getting the full story.... With this kind of comments and flaming i can definitely see why the non-competitive community thinks we are know it all assholes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre 2 does not own the Final Boss name. The only "original" Halo name left under player control that I know of is exclusively Str8 Rippin.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

now i obviously dont like what t2 said but why didnt you answer his calls after texting? @@Prototype

also, why would you suggest a team change just off that text conversation? yall have had heated conversations like that on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know why Fnatic had a Halo team during Reach but not now when there's way more orgs involved in Halo?

they saw potential with it and before Anaheim (event we got third as fnatic) they gave us like a trial run to see if they wanted to fully dip their feet into the halo scene after we got third and got 2000$ (a piece i think) with them getting a cut they decided to fully invest in us, once halo was officially dead (beginning of agls) their league team was picking up big time since they had just won season 1 and the new season was starting and decided they were just going to focus on that which is why I stopped going to tourneys. those 500$ tickets werent worth anything really with those events so I decided to not play, and I asked them when halo started if they were thinking about sponsoring another halo team (mine at the time) and they said that they didn't wanna focus too much on consoles. 

• Upvote (+1) 2