CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here is some advice Str8 Rippin. Pick up an Org and keep your name Exp. "Noble Reality Check"

*Salary

*Keep current Fans

*Everyone is happy

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Here is some advice Str8 Rippin. Pick up an Org and keep your name Exp. "Noble Reality Check"

*Salary

*Keep current Fans

*Everyone is happy

That is because Noble is NOT a large organisation and are willing to compromise on something like that. TSM allowing Str8 RIppin to keep their team name would degrade the branding power of TSM. It's not something they will more than likely be willing to do.

The Str8 Rippin conundrum is entirely unique: a recognized Halo brand that would have to concede its name to TSM.  Cloud 9, CLG, EG etc were teams that did not have that same issue, they had nothing to lose by changing their name.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Str8 Rippin conundrum is entirely unique: a recognized Halo brand that would have to concede its name to TSM.  Cloud 9, CLG, EG etc were teams that did not have that same issue, they had nothing to lose by changing their name.

Its not like Str8 will die. T2 can always use the name. Its not like T2 has never played under a different name, he has. TSM would be the same.

Noble is not anywhere near TSM or any of the other orgs. Contact EG CLG TSM C9 and tell them your demands so I can see them swat you away like a fly.

Can you tell us what org bth had lined up? And did they already pay for your flights?

*Salary

*Keep current Fans

*Everyone is happy

You know shits real when a Suddoths giving you life advice. Oh my.

I just wanted TSM vs C9 finals...that woulda been dope. I was wondering why we didn't see TSM after a bunch of other big names came into the scene too, glad this was finally answered.

They placed sixth in this World Top Ten list of esports teams:

http://btnsmash.com/top-10-esports-teams-now-and-then/

So yeah, pretty big.

Not disagreeing with TSM being a pretty big org in eSports, but that list has to be BS. It has TSL at 5 and that team didn't even have it's players under contract, let alone on salary. It's reputation is solely based on being founded by an amazing Starcraft 1 coach who unfortunately sucked at handling a business. The team survived for about 2-3 years and eventually shut down.

Can you tell us what org bth had lined up? And did they already pay for your flights?

If I wasn't on my phone I would respond with the t2 picture and it would say. "Dude fuck u benni"

But to answer your question no I can't answer your question #Transparency

• Upvote (+1) 7

I didn't say that. 

oh wow, you are right. My fault. It was @@Cursed Lemon who said t2 made zilch.

so to you i say 

i wouldnt say zilch, couple good placings has kept the Str8 Rippin name relevant since h3, and he has been selling Str8 merchandise as well as people subscribing based on the Str8 name alone. He isnt making nadeshot money but it isnt zilch...

The real loser here is Naded. great guy, great player, stuck in a shitty situation. Hope he is able to find a squad soon that will give him a chance of winning without all this drama

This is the guy who stuck it out with Boss Nasti. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

What happened to that delusional idiot Boss Nasti? I miss hearing his self-aggrandizing rants and absurd questions.

Gandhi: "From what we've seen, you haven't accomplished anything in the competitive scene."

BN: "CAN YOU PROVE I HAVEN'T BEEN SUCCESSFUL?"

#learntoburdenofproof

Good times.

It's impressive that T2 found a way to add more drama in this community.

well, technically, prototype brought the drama with the text messages. Yea t2 dropped him but that wasnt anything unheard of so far with team changes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So whats happening on Sunday? is ProtoType going to not play and therefore disband all of the team points + their seed or what? 

What happened to that delusional idiot Boss Nasti? I miss hearing his self-aggrandizing rants and absurd questions.

Gandhi: "From what we've seen, you haven't accomplished anything in the competitive scene."

BN: "CAN YOU PROVE I HAVEN'T BEEN SUCCESSFUL?"

#learntoburdenofproof

Good times.

He decided to take his talents...to teaching soccer. To where it possibly can be said, he is even worse at.

Yea but can you prove that?

Hahahahahahahaha! lmfao!!! THE NASTI QUOTE IS BACK BRUH!! WHY IS THIS NOT A EMOTICON???? OMG IM CRYING LMAO!!!!!!!! OHH Gawd. I need to go back and watch the boss nasti gr8 debate. 

*Salary

*Keep current Fans

*Everyone is happy

No offense to Noble, but TSM is not an org you can do that with. 

With that being said, whos to say the offer is no longer on the table? I bet if T2 was willing to abide by Regi's (owner of TSM) requests, it could still happen.  

So whats happening on Sunday? is ProtoType going to not play and therefore disband all of the team points + their seed or what? 

playing this sunday, trying to get removed from the roster as soon as I can

Why is Suddoth 1 not Green? They were a pro seed like five weeks ago. Is it taken away if you drop out of that?