CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That is still a possibility for sure but I think if Mikwen and Chig wanted to team with him and Assault wanted to team with them, why wouldn't they just announce it with the cloud announcement? 

We've played a ton with Cloud and know how comfortable that felt. We haven't really played with anyone outside a few games with Assault and Clutch and it wasn't against real teams so it's hard to set a full roster off of that. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

We've played a ton with Cloud and know how comfortable that felt. We haven't really played with anyone outside a few games with Assault and Clutch and it wasn't against real teams so it's hard to set a full roster off of that. 

Mik do you know if LBX is competing again? There are so many rumors and false statements going around. 

oh okay didn't know that but that makes more sense. So, you guys are still open to teaming with Assault or does he have other plans?

Mik do you know if LBX is competing again? There are so many rumors and false statements going around. 

I mean he's been on everyday since the game came out, so I'm assuming he is.

• Upvote (+1) 7

oh okay didn't know that but that makes more sense. So, you guys are still open to teaming with Assault or does he have other plans?

Still open :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

No way... there is no way the Sudds will be on Optic.... What alternate reality have I slipped into.

This is just at troll right?....RIGHT?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really glad some players are being picked up by these orgs like Denial. I remember Enable was apart of Denial for CoD earlier this year

As far as their fourth goes, they should definitely look into Blaze if he is competing.

Just read soooo many pages on this thread and I caught myself grinning at the fact that I'm reading one of these threads again for the first time in a really long time. Also finding myself really excited at the prospect of an EG GodSquad. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are the Sudds being on Optic any less believable than Halo 5 bringing back sprint, making it unlimited, adding default thruster packs, climbing walls, ads like scope, etc....? It's a strange new world.

Edit: P.S. Shura, I know you like to go around and neg rep any comment that bad mouths Halo 5, but just wait and see the game will be dog shit.

• Downvote (-1) 4

The last time I was this excited for team news it would have been 2010.

Dear God if I could sum up how much my life has changed in those 4 years and give it to my past self sitting in front of my computer and hitting F5 on the Pro Teams thread on MLG My brain would probably explode...

I bet Formal randomly joins teams inbetween winning championships in CoD.  People will be basing team decisions off of when Formal has CoD downtime.

I think it's safe to say that BtH is looking for a 4th bc lxthul has tweeted several times "BtH looking for a 4th" 

Who do we think fills the random roster spots on Optic, Snipedowns team, and Denial? 

If Lunchbox is playing surely Roy would team up with him which means they could be teaming with one of those teams of 2... I could see Roy Snipedown Pistola Lunchbox... which would be absolutely nuts 

To make things interesting: IF Towey was telling the truth about RoyBox and Snip3Ola not being a team, then what do you think is going on with that group of players? Who are they actually teaming with?

• Upvote (+1) 1

To make things interesting: IF Towey was telling the truth about RoyBox and Snip3Ola not being a team, then what do you think is going on with that group of players? Who are they actually teaming with?

Well assuming if that is true and that the Agency is breaking up then maybe a mix of RoyBox and SnipeOla and the players on the Agency?