CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Towey was also playing as Instinct with FiS in the 2v2 tournament. He is the Coach of The Agency and they seem to be sticking together.

Ninja confirmed today towey left The Agency for Roy's Team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I just asked a whole bunch of pros on twitter if they know who they are teaming with and got a couple of answers. Just a quick summary of what they answered:

Roy: Has a team, waiting to announce it sometime this week

Naded: Has a team, waiting to announce it "soon"

Lethul: Still hasn't found a fourth

SK: Still hasn't found a team and says he might not attend the IG event even

Ace: Has a team, waiting to announce it

Assault: Has an idea who he'll be teaming with

Cloud: Still hasn't found a team

Wait, Ace isn't with Optic anymore?

EG coming to halo would be absolutely insane. Hurt to hear rumours of Roybox, ola and snipedown.  It doesn't seem right with snipedown instead of Ogre2. 

Wishing Enable would come back to Halo too 

That would be awesome, I will always love the oldschool Halo teams but Halo isn't in MLG anymore so its a good time to put those to rest(except T2 with Str8).

Alot of professional gaming organizations must think Halo is on the rise now with the announcement of the HCS and H5 being geared towards e-sports. This is madness considering just a year ago we were here(chairs not included). Now if we can just actually PLAY MCC all of our problems will be solved.  :P

551119_599566223419558_106862381_n.jpg?o

• Upvote (+1) 2

Part of the reason the rosters change so often is the fact that most top pros have teamed with every other top pro at this point, so its easier for people to make a change on a whim because they usually know the people no matter what, and there aren't any huge contracts deterring them. 

I feel like consistent rosters are better for the longevity of a game, because if people don't stick to a team very long, the fanbase follows the player over the org, which is good for the player, but the org may decide that it isn't worth staying in Halo, which is bad for everyone.

Think about the biggest teams in Halo: Final Boss and Str8 Rippin. The consistent, dominant roster is what got people to become a fan of the TEAM not only the players in it.

I wanna see groups of randoms come out of no where and take down big teams. Need some new faces.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, Ace isn't with Optic anymore?

No he is. I meant he found two more players and is waiting to announce who he and flame are going to be teaming with on Optic.

I wanna see groups of randoms come out of no where and take down big teams. Need some new faces.

"Game is too random"

I left str8, I have ideas, I have offers, process would be faster but there are people who are weird and people who don't respond and slow everything down.

Any reason in particular you decided to leave Str8 after a 2nd place finish?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lunchbox, Roy, Pistola, and Snipedown. Evil Geniuses. Rumored

EG going from CoD: Ghosts god squad to Halo god squad

• Upvote (+1) 1

I left str8, I have ideas, I have offers, process would be faster but there are people who are weird and people who don't respond and slow everything down.

Any particular players you are looking to team with? Because I know Purple Rain is looking for two.   :kappa:

Can you comment on whether or not you are a team of 2 with Goofy?

Warriors reunite? Ninja, Legit, & Goofy. That'd be sick. Purple Rain would be cool too, now that Maven's gone.

Toweyy just said roybox snipeola is not a team and that he might be staying with the agency although ninja said otherwise.

Toweyy just said roybox snipeola is not a team and that he might be staying with the agency although ninja said otherwise.

And the plot thickens.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Chig retweeted this. So, I replied saying "is this Halo related" and the Denial CEO favorited it. We should definitely expect Denial to announce their third tonight.   

lol right after I posted this, Denial posts this on twitter

Congrats to Cloud. Mikwen, Chig, and Cloud three of the best snipers in the game on one team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I missed all of this Halo chatter, really want to see what members are on the Snip3down and Pistola team.

Cloud is now on the Denial roster Mikwen, Chiig, and Cloud looking for a fourth

This Rostermania is so exciting

Considering Assault was practicing with Denial yesterday either they must of decided to not pick him up or Assault decided to join a different team.

I'm going to go with the latter and assume that he joined Optic instead since his former Sq teammates are on there . 

Considering Assault was practicing with Denial yesterday either they must of decided to not pick him up or Assault decided to join a different team.

I'm going to go with the latter and assume that he joined Optic instead since his former Sq teammates are on there . 

What's stopping him from being Denial's 4th? I mean, it's likely that he's going to join OG, but Denial still has a 1 open spot

What's stopping him from being Denial's 4th? I mean, it's likely that he's going to join OG, but Denial still has a 1 open spot

That is still a possibility for sure but I think if Mikwen and Chig wanted to team with him and Assault wanted to team with them, why wouldn't they just announce it with the cloud announcement?