CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hate to say it but, I told ya so @@Str8 Kong  :P

But seriously, I think APG will be a good pickup for sure.  Aries is good but when APG goes off he is a complete monster. 

Excited to see Enable play in the online cups.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is Goofy still competing? That might be a possible pick up for BTH in these current circumstances.

He might actually have the most to gain from being the hottest potential free agents.

I do think he's still trying to compete, but hasn't found a home yet. BTH does seem like the place to go for him now. 

Forgot to say one thing. Aries did not deserve to be dropped in the slightest, I actually enjoyed teaming with him he was a great player and teammate. However, we feel as if APG has that slight edge over Aries and I've wanted to team with him for awhile. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

T2, Walshy, Ogre2, and (because it's my idea lol) myself should form a team called the "OGs: Original Geriatrics"

Team logo = a gold diamond-encrusted walker.

Sponsored by Ensure.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait....

APG left believe the hype knowing full well he couldnt get on a roster until February?

Did something crazy happen that he didnt want to team with them anymore and he couldnt wait till february to leave them?

How does this effect BTH and Aries now. If you cant make a roster change that mean BTH dont play in online cups and either will Aries. I know Optic cant because Enable is a registered sub.

Will this mean Aries,APG and bth cant compete? 

It's funny because Aries and APGs first pro placing was together at Meadows 2009. 

It'd be cool to see a last minute team formed by Thrust and Aries with either Blaze or Arkanum. Maybe Cntra and Devon? Idk, but what if they have like godlike teamwork and compete for top 4? Haha, it'd be an interesting tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's funny because Aries and APGs first pro placing was together at Meadows 2009.

It'd be cool to see a last minute team formed by Thrust and Aries with either Blaze or Arkanum. Maybe Cntra and Devon? Idk, but what if they have like godlike teamwork and compete for top 4? Haha, it'd be an interesting tournament.

High Society- Aries, GregoR, Destin, APG

That event's AM bracket was RIDICULOUS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If this plus Ace's most recent post are true, which they probably are, then I'm not even sure how comfortable most people would feel trying to join that team. It sorta seems like one of those places where you'd try to join up with three friends and even if you played better than they did they'd still drop you for someone that could play even better than you did when they really should have dropped someone else if they were going to make the "best" team. Who knows though. Must feel bad to be Aries because you'd be hard pressed to say he was the weakest link

• Upvote (+1) 1

High Society- Aries, GregoR, Destin, APG

That event's AM bracket was RIDICULOUS.

Meadows and Dallas that year had the most insanely talented amateur brackets. Every team was good. All the average/decent/shitty teams were erased in WBR1/LBR1.

They lost early too. I can't remember to who. But they made a run all the way through losers to the match against Triggers Down in pro bracket for top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this plus Ace's most recent post are true, which they probably are, then I'm not even sure how comfortable most people would feel trying to join that team. It sorta seems like one of those places where you'd try to join up with three friends and even if you played better than they did they'd still drop you for someone that could play even better than you did when they really should have dropped someone else if they were going to make the "best" team. Who knows though. Must feel bad to be Aries because you'd be hard pressed to say he was the weakest link

Agreed. But then who is the weakest link then, you think?

Personally (and ironically), I think it's Flame.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed. But then who is the weakest link then, you think?

Personally (and ironically), I think it's Flame.

Its hard to say because they don't stream every series they play but when they put them up on stream flame/assault both looked pretty weak at certain times. I wouldn't want to actually point fingers though since we never get to see the full picture. That being said Aries was almost always looking like the best player on the team when they were on stream so from the outside looking in it does look kinda fucked up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meadows and Dallas that year had the most insanely talented amateur brackets. Every team was good. All the average/decent/shitty teams were erased in WBR1/LBR1.

They lost early too. I can't remember to who. But they made a run all the way through losers to the match against Triggers Down in pro bracket for top 8.

Yeah they ended up placing 12th. I was at that event, so many great matches to watch. The Columbus 09 event was ridiculous also. Passes sold out then so fast. A bunch of those AM players ended up pro at some point.

Should I make a twitlonger/post explaining my decision? (or nah)

We like the "drama".

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was digging #343bola  #3v4Industries 

Gotta give it to twitch chat, they come up with some great hastags.

I remember the first HaloisDad in a late night Saucey stream mid-2013

Looks like we might be calling them 0 4 3 industries pretty soon.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like we might be calling them 0 4 3 industries pretty soon.

1nth43 Industries?

:kappa:?

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's either their best or second best player, it's as simple as aces explanation on Twitter. They were placing bad at tourneys, embarrassing as fuck for "optic halo". They saw apg wrecking online and decided we'll take an actual "pro" on board for a better shot at winning. I'm afraid it's exactly how it looks. The fact that ace felt the need to write a disclaimer stating that Aries didn't "deserve" to get dropped is proof of this.

• Upvote (+1) 1