CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now to wait and see how they handle this within the rules to avoid losing their points, or if they throw away their points and just roll with it.

Update from Flame

• Upvote (+1) 1

:flames:  :flames:  :flames:

Sucks for Aries though, he was playing really well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who's a little annoyed with the roster rules? Like, I understand what they're trying to accomplish and I think something like that should be in place, but for pro teams only. I think it kind of sucks for AM teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Color me surprised. Actually quite shocked that Flamesword made that move. Not that its a bad move on paper, just didn't seem to be in his nature, goes to show you that the Halo scene is as unpredictable as ever as far as team changes. 

Optic now how has the slaying prowess to contend with the top teams, will be interesting to see how they do in actual games.

Interesting to see how this comes into effect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it's because i'm a reach kid but I like sprint. This unlimited sprint is gay and so is that booster pack thing. It's like spawning with evade but whatever the game is sick

/shrug

Why do you like sprint?

Hopefully T2 does leave. Str8 might actually win a tourney then.

I haven't watched all the events lately, but the one or two I did watch that I saw him compete in, he was doing really, really well. Especially considering he's an old fart like myself now lol.

Has he been playing like trash since the launch tourny or...?

I haven't watched all the events lately, but the one or two I did watch that I saw him compete in, he was doing really, really well. Especially considering he's an old fart like myself now lol.

Has he been playing like trash since the launch tourny or...?

No. People just hate Tsquared. He's always been a polarizing figure. He's played solid the last few events, still a really smart player as well.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I really dont understand why Aries got dropped, he was playing really well and he seemed to mesh well with the rest of Optic, best of luck to him... I see Optic with APG still not breaking Top 3 though, EG/CLG/Denial are still going to dominate.

Why do you like sprint?

Haven't played competitve h5 yet but in reach it really opened the game up. One really smart player could use it to their advantage and flank behind the whole team and maybe make it away. I wouldn't put it in... but if it's in it doesn't ruin the game for me. It's there, learn how to play it and enjoy it idk.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Feel sorry for Aries, he seemed to fit well the first couple of events and then just gets dropped for no fault of his own

• Upvote (+1) 1

No. People just hate Tsquared. He's always been a polarizing figure. He's played solid the last few events, still a really smart player as well.

Ah, that makes sense.

Ninja suffers from a similar problem. He's a smart and talented player, but he rubs some people the wrong way and he also has a tendency to rash decisions in team play more often than not. He has the talent and skill, I just think he sometimes needs to focus more on the big picture.

But that's what makes competitive Halo fun for me, honestly: distinctly different players and styles of play; strengths and flaws and watching the progression of them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Feel sorry for Aries, he seemed to fit well the first couple of events and then just gets dropped for no fault of his own

I thought he was getting carried a bit last event, especially versus the top6 teams. At the end of the day Aries and APG are both pure slayers, and I think APG does it better, so he should fit right in to the new line-up, could potentially be what they need to get into the top2. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I am not impressed by ACE at all. 

I think if C9 dropped ninja they can have a serious chance. Fear, Victory and Hysteria are monsters.  Ninja has not surprised me yet.

I am not impressed by ACE at all.

I think if C9 dropped ninja they can have a serious chance. Fear, Victory and Hysteria are monsters. Ninja has not surprised me yet.

Ace is one of the best all around players in the game. He's very, very good. Super dependable and a monster when on fire.

I can see Legit going to Str8 if the potential BtH implosion happens. Maniac and clutch are in a bit of a bind here.

Ace is one of the best all around players in the game. He's very, very good. Super dependable and a monster when on fire.

I can see Legit going to Str8 if the potential BtH implosion happens.

I definitely see Legit to Str8 if BtH implodes. The chemistry with Naded and T2 is something I don't think he'll find in BTH (depending on who they get for their new fourth, of course) 

Is Goofy still competing? That might be a possible pick up for BTH in these current circumstances.

He might actually have the most to gain from being the hottest potential free agents.