CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there a verified list of retired pros?  I'm just curious about players like Assault, Clutch, Best Man, Totz, Lunchbox ...

Everyone just kinda comes and go's as they please

Is there a verified list of retired pros?  I'm just curious about players like Assault, Clutch, Best Man, Totz, Lunchbox ...

Lunchbox has been playing a lot online with Roy and Snip3down recently.

Is there a verified list of retired pros? I'm just curious about players like Assault, Clutch, Best Man, Totz, Lunchbox ...

Assault is coming back. Looks like clutch may come back too. Not sure about Bman and Totz is definitely not coming back.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Assault is coming back. Looks like clutch may come back too. Not sure about Bman and Totz is definitely not coming back.

hell yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Last I heard Totz said he might "dabble" on twitter, but yeah I don't think he's coming back for good anytime soon.

Totz ... the glorified sponsor kid

That TD squad with Hysteria, Neighbor, SK and Totz. Felt so bad for that team playing 2.5v4

That TD squad with Hysteria, Neighbor, SK and Totz. Felt so bad for that team playing 2.5v4

The Hysteria, Neighbor, Best Man and Totz team was actually really solid. I think Totz was criminally underrated honestly. He had his definitive weaknesses, but he had some uncommon intangibles.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The Hysteria, Neighbor, Best Man and Totz team was actually really solid. I think Totz was criminally underrated honestly. He had his definitive weaknesses, but he had some uncommon intangibles.

I really don't think so. The claim of him 'baiting shots' is ludacris. How come no one else had this role?

After the score today? What is he talking about? I'm assuming he wants an american team to pick him up.

Who is Chalkie?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I really don't think so. The claim of him 'baiting shots' is ludacris. How come no one else had this role?

His communication was amazing. Not a lot of people told their teammates more clearly what was going on and how to play as a team through chat than Totz. He was very good at that. He was also always willing to die to reach the objective, or attain what he considered was more important than his own life. That's a very rare attribute in any tier of Halo gameplay. There are thousands of stawhores that play the game, willing to fluff up their stats in the hope of looking better because of it. There's very few that will really die for the win. 

Now his decision making process on deciding when to die was not always the smartest, but he was better than most at achieving something with each life.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Free agent.

Placed 17th in my last tournament for H3.

Gave up halo to focus on other things but I'm able to compete again.

Message me if interested. We can run games and I can send gameplays.

Lunchbox, Roy, Pistola, and Snipedown. Evil Geniuses. Rumored

The evil geniuses news would be huge. That roster is a Godsquad too, but I think people have been anticipating that anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 3