CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

another cool option would to automatically end KoTH/Ball games when it is mathematically impossible to make a comeback.

This would be fantastic.

aPG F/A, according to his twitter

Damn, already?

Well like I said before I could see him going to Optic for Aries. Don't know how he would get on str8 since str8 sick and prototype are a strong duo, so I don't see them breaking up. Him replacing t2 wouldn't be smart either because they would have too many slayers then. Only way he would make it on str8 imo is if he replaced Naded which still isn't likely.

#APGreenwall

Would be hilarious.

No Sprint 3. 4. 3.

No Sprint 3. 4. 3.

In before 343 cut out the no sprint part and include everyone chanting 343 for the trailer of next season of HCS

• Upvote (+1) 4

Damn, already?

Well like I said before I could see him going to Optic for Aries. Don't know how he would get on str8 since str8 sick and prototype are a strong duo, so I don't see them breaking up. Him replacing t2 wouldn't be smart either because they would have too many slayers then. Only way he would make it on str8 imo is if he replaced Naded which still isn't likely.

#APGreenwall

Flamesword doesn't exactly make team changes rashly or really ever at all. I don't see that happening honestly, there's just not a history there to support it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was digging #343bola  #3v4Industries 

Gotta give it to twitch chat, they come up with some great hastags.

I remember the first HaloisDad in a late night Saucey stream mid-2013

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we also throw in a "FIX MCC!" chat?

Fix M C C. Fix M C C. Next winners bracket game... NO Sprint 3 4 3. No Sprint 3 4 3.  Or just No sprint. Lets go!

• Upvote (+1) 1

you do realize MS is one the most leant publishers when it comes to monetization.

Uhh that's a lie

Especially considering they now own all monetized halo content

My bad they changed their policy TODAY lol

This would be fantastic.

yeah it would. i can think of like so many of other small features like this. plus some spectator mode visuals and advance statistics that can push Competitive Halo forward.

• Upvote (+1) 1

6072f4ddede66377e7eda7ba1d9aebcf.png

Oh, well ditched those forums the moment Bungie changed them to the current god awful system.

Got perm'd from waypoint.

Got a Gaf account.

Got a job etc.

Only recently found out about this place. It's almost like a website version of Forum Tryhards in it's glory days.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So in a few minutes I'm going to be going live with HaloCenter episode 2! If you tune in early you might see my doing some sound and audio checks, and then I'll jump into the actual discussion of some the recent events within our scene! Tune in if you'd like.

http://www.twitch.tv/str8_aggression

EDIT:

ICYMI: Here it is on Youtube:

• Upvote (+1) 4