CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there a "looking for scrims" thread and I just can't find it? Anywho, looking for scrims at 6pm central. gt: nick hobbes

I was across the hall from the incident in St. Louis rooming with @@Relyvant. Someone reported what they thought was a gunshot to the fron office because they heard "a loud bang" and looked under the door and saw a body. But the guy got super wasted and was like beating the shit out of his roomates and this dude was HUGE like 6'4 all muscle. The cops showed up with paramedics and he was in nothing but his underwear, pissed himself, and had a huge gash on his face. His roomates had already dipped out I guess and the guys was incoherent trying to fight cops and paramedics. The cop was going crazy saying he was going to throw him out of a window and fuck him up. They held him down until they brought a stretcher to strap him down to because he was so big they could not just cuff him and take him. Once they took him away one of the ladies that worked at the hotel came in our room and was like" did yall see that shit!" She told us that the cop busted his face up for resisting and shit like that. Never found out who it was.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Im pretty sure the guys gamertag is Zaharrias which is sad to hear because I met him at the event and he was a really nice guy at the time.

Hey guys! Got a new content idea, and here it is! Right now the tentative name is HaloCenter, and it deals mainly just with the contemporary topics / issues within the competitive esports scene. Currently an absolute work in progress, I didn't do lots of graphics and such simply because this is to gauge the interest in the community for content like this. I'd love to do this pretty often, and if you guys like it, I definitely will. Feel free to post constructive criticism too, let me know what needs to get better. Didn't realize it was as dark as it was in my room, or how crappy my webcam was; I'll change all that though if this gets a decent reception.

Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'll sort of be helping ^Serg with this. Going to use all my free time to try and keep track of who scrims each day. Try and find some stats to highlight for his videos on what not. Any help with that would be appreciated. 

I think it's a great idea. Obviously.

St Louis cops have been going through some shit, lol. Zaharrias mustve been one intimidating mother fucker.

Psh

Taser >

Psh

Taser >

Adrenaline > 

I'd hate to be a public servant. No respect for being a hero on the reg. 

Anyways, I hope Zaharias is okay and gets the help he needs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys! Got a new content idea, and here it is! Right now the tentative name is HaloCenter, and it deals mainly just with the contemporary topics / issues within the competitive esports scene. Currently an absolute work in progress, I didn't do lots of graphics and such simply because this is to gauge the interest in the community for content like this. I'd love to do this pretty often, and if you guys like it, I definitely will. Feel free to post constructive criticism too, let me know what needs to get better. Didn't realize it was as dark as it was in my room, or how crappy my webcam was; I'll change all that though if this gets a decent reception.

Thanks!

Great idea... Obviously.... 

And as i said, i'll be helping with what we discussed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Relevant

Anyway I really think if cloud 9 changes a few things they can win events

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like End Result made a team change. Moniz is back with eR and Mad Max is no longer with them. Not sure if he left or dropped. Surprising though, he is a solid player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know who the good t03's or free agents are? I currently have a org/partial sponsor lined up that will develop into a full sponsor based on our ESL online cup placings. Looking to repeat and improve on my top 16 placings. Anyone know who's available?

Anyone know who the good t03's or free agents are? I currently have a org/partial sponsor lined up that will develop into a full sponsor based on our ESL online cup placings. Looking to repeat and improve on my top 16 placings. Anyone know who's available?

Blaze, and SK?

Cpt Anarchy

Pistola, even with one hand he should be good enough to place top 16

• Upvote (+1) 1

Adrenaline > 

I'd hate to be a public servant. No respect for being a hero on the reg. 

Anyways, I hope Zaharias is okay and gets the help he needs.

Yeah if it's that guy that somebody linked to his Twitter then he was humongous. You would need a big cop or several cops to keep him under control. Hope the guy is alright, sounded like an angry drunk but still hope he gets the help he needs. 

UGC imo was ran very poorly. There were huge gaps of time where teams were not playing, and so on. The only really cool thing they had was those listen-in headsets. I wish MLG had those back in the day, but it'd probably not be that realistic.

Hopefully my team can attend GFG, we got royally bracket-fucked. We played CLG WR4 and then went straight to our series with BTH. Tbh if they were playing like they did against us I don't think they would have lost to Noble Black. We literally got our shit pushed in.

Can't be too mad though. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at GFG. :D

UGC imo was ran very poorly. There were huge gaps of time where teams were not playing, and so on. The only really cool thing they had was those listen-in headsets. I wish MLG had those back in the day, but it'd probably not be that realistic.

Hopefully my team can attend GFG, we got royally bracket-fucked. We played CLG WR4 and then went straight to our series with BTH. Tbh if they were playing like they did against us I don't think they would have lost to Noble Black. We literally got our shit pushed in.

Can't be too mad though. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at GFG. :D

wouldnt it be more satisfying beating the best teams there, than blowing out awful teams till you face a good one and lose? I mean i guess it helps with points making it further into the bracket but as cliche as it sounds, "If you want to be the best you gotta beat the best" or http://youtu.be/yjW9UXoKU2s?t=42s

wouldnt it be more satisfying beating the best teams there, than blowing out awful teams till you face a good one and lose? I mean i guess it helps with points making it further into the bracket but as cliche as it sounds, "If you want to be the best you gotta beat the best" or 

Oh don't misunderstand me, I agree 100%. Tbh I've pulled more things from those series then any others. It's just sometimes I wish I could play some of my peers to see where me and most importantly my team stands amongst them. If that makes any sense, lol.

But yeah points are nice as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would assume that this means Arkanum and Randa are free agents as well or a to2.

Asked SK if he is competing and here's his response. 

• Upvote (+1) 1