CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It'd be a travesty if Ryanoob was dropped from Str8 Rippin. Was the most consistent player IMO, and a fucking genius to boot.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Reality Check- SUDDOTH1 , SUDDOTH2

Are Thrust & Zoowuu going to compete with a different team, or are they not playing?

It'd be a travesty if Ryanoob was dropped from Str8 Rippin. Was the most consistent player IMO, and a fucking genius to boot.

Don't worry. If he does get dropped from Str8 Rippin, he'll outplace Str8 the next event. He'll keep that H4 trend going strong. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really doubt he got dropped. T2 just recently said on Twitter that he hates all the team swapping. 

Are Thrust & Zoowuu going to compete with a different team, or are they not playing?

i believe they have their own team

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't like the new God Squad, I've never been a fan of Snipedown.

Str8 seems like it's gonna end up with some really mediocre reunion lineup with Legit and Naded, unfortunately. I'll still root for them though.

Well this kinda goes without saying. You guys have anyone in mind you want to team with?

we have some people in mind, toxic is coming back to team i believe and we might need 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

So lethul just tweeted that he is playing against a potential Denial team which consists of Mikwen, Chig, Assault, and Cloud.

Which is not a very bad team at all. Would mostly depend on how serious cloud and assault are about coming back. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know how I feel about just these three maps. Can only imagine how the players feel playing them over and over and over again, considering that they need tweaked hard.

So lethul just tweeted that he is playing against a potential Denial team which consists of Mikwen, Chig, Assault, and Cloud.

Which is not a very bad team at all. Would mostly depend on how serious cloud and assault are about coming back. 

I like that squad, would be pretty lethal.

If Cloud gets on Denial, then who will BtH's fourth be now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well judging from Lethul's tweets, they are still looking for a 4th

So the Denial Squad is really close to being official I guess.

If Cloud gets on Denial, then who will BtH's fourth be now.

Good question. Cloud would have been the closest to filling Formal's place. All of the other players available don't seem to have the slaying ability that cloud has.

I think Blaze would be their next best option. APG and Lethul have already played with him on Infamous and I think Maniac has probably teamed with him at least once.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know, I'm not as big of a fan of Cloud's as most people. He was very good in H3, but I didn't think he was very good in Reach, and in anything after. I'm not convinced he's the God he used to be.

On a side note, APG on Str8 Rippin would be perfect. He's the only player left that would accomplish what Str8 needs as a 4th.

And by left I mean potentially snaggable.

You know, I'm not as big of a fan of Cloud's as most people. He was very good in H3, but I didn't think he was very good in Reach, and in anything after. I'm not convinced he's the God he used to be.

There's no doubt that Cloud has had a drop in quality since H3 but he still was probably the best player, in terms of slaying, that BtH could have picked up. I mean he placed in the top 8 at H4GC so he still has some of that godlike ability that he once had.

Is there a verified list of retired pros?  I'm just curious about players like Assault, Clutch, Best Man, Totz, Lunchbox ...