CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

thats been done in mlg events for halo 2 also, its nothing new.

I was a wee little lad when H2 came out and I watched most of the tournaments, but I don't remember that happening. Not saying it didn't, just saying I was too much of a noob at the time to understand what was going on. Either that or TBS never showed them pulling off the jump haha (or was it TNT that showed them on saturday mornings?) 

I think over the past 2 LAN events Royal 2 has been the standout player, played pretty consistently throughout both tournaments. I would throw Lxthul, Ryanoob, Snipedown and Roy in as well. 

I think over the past 2 LAN events Royal 2 has been the standout player, played pretty consistently throughout both tournaments. I would throw Lxthul, Ryanoob, Snipedown and Roy in as well. 

I'd also consider Lunchbox and Cloud. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blaze from Noble Black is a free agent.  :(

No offense to Randa but I feel like if they had Devon or any top talent they would've shocked the world.

Unfortunate to see him leave. Was hoping Dev would leave CP to replace Randa. Do you know if Blaze left on bad terms? Wouldn't be surprised if Goofy teamed with Blaze. Tiz, Destin, Goofy, and Blaze would be a solid squad, wouldn't expect them to break top 4 but they would be contenders for 5th/6th for sure.

As for the top 5 players currently(No order):

Royal 2

Snakebite

Cloud

Ryanoob

Lethul

Honorable Mentions: Snipedown, Ogre 2, Mikwen, Hysteria, Roy

it seems like we're stuck in a vicious cycle

bad quality streams = less viewers = less money = worse quality streams = less viewers 

etc

i think if the stream/production wasn't god awful on friday they would of gotten more views through out the entire weekend

If the company that made the game hadn't botched every single aspect of the game then more people would be interested and tune into streams. The stream quality is not the cause of low viewing numbers, it is the lack of interest in a game that doesn't work correctly.

If the company that made the game hadn't botched every single aspect of the game then more people would be interested and tune into streams. The stream quality is not the cause of low viewing numbers, it is the lack of interest in a game that doesn't work correctly.

I don't disagree at all

However, what turned me off was the production value, I refuse to sit through a stream consisting of crazy long down times and horrible video quality, it's not worth the headache, it's supposed to be entertainment not torture.

I opted for pro football last weekend

• Replays killed a lot of the momentum for most teams and just killed the spectating vibe, c9 vs OG was painful to watch.
  • Spudds getting 8th after being screwed a week before the event.
  • There were 100% better games being played on side stations than on mainstage ( this can't happen at future events )
  • The refs had no clue what to do when a player would go black screen/crash/lag out ( Thank you @brav and @Goldenboy for helping them )

Blaze from Noble Black is a free agent.   :(

No offense to Randa but I feel like if they had Devon or any top talent they would've shocked the world.

We both know what kind of personality Devon has when it comes to losing/winning. And I don't get the randa hate, we played them when they just came off a loss to OG so their minds weren't in the right place. Randa was the one who played 2nd best on that team against us, Blaze will be on a top team by the start of season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We both know what kind of personality Devon has when it comes to losing/winning. And I don't get the randa hate, we played them when they just came off a loss to OG so their minds weren't in the right place. Randa was the one who played 2nd best on that team against us, Blaze will be on a top team by the start of season 2.

Once again, no offense to Randa, he played fine. He's just not as good as Devon.

However, I agree with you 100 percent IF they would have lost to Optic with original roster.  ;)

Flamesword said he would be uploading a vid about the situation too. I wouldn't be surprised if a little rivalry between Optic and C9 came out of this.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

More rivalries the better - especially if it's public knowledge that there is a rivalry - whether it be because of the game or personal issues. Will make the matches between those certain teams much more interesting, especially if they play on Sunday. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was hoping EG vs CLG would become the new Str8/TD. Seems it might have flattened with Pistola leaving/Denial dominating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's less bad blood since these players have matured from an emotional level. Well at least I think so.

I was hoping EG vs CLG would become the new Str8/TD. Seems it might have flattened with Pistola leaving/Denial dominating.

I was hoping EG/BtH would be a nice little rivalry when Lxthul was on bth bc him and snipedown had a little thing going on twitter one day, then they went and picked up lxthul!

smh, people think randa isn't on a top 8 level. 

A:LIERUL:ISDU, I don't think I can release my vlog, I forgot to say ninja sucks :/

• Upvote (+1) 4

A:LIERUL:ISDU, I don't think I can release my vlog, I forgot to say ninja sucks :/

Don't want to bring it up further than this but it would be extremely helpful and enlightening if you had the time to release a vlog that goes into current Halo's depth and all it's intricacies. I was really interested when you mentioned this and I hope you end up following through with your idea.

regardless, congrats

same here....it's why I root against CLG...every time, although i'm a fan of all those players...we need more rivalries 

hes the 1 player they don't know that well on the team so he will be the only one getting blame, isn't that how it goes. Randa played more than fine
  • Upvote (+1) 5

hes the 1 player they don't know that well on the team so he will be the only one getting blame, isn't that how it goes. Randa played more than fine

I though long gone were the days of "pin pointing players" like there are the sole reason they didnt placed well. I guess I was wrong.

There isn't going to be a Str8 / tD rivalry until maybe Halo 5. I don't think H2a has the necessary skillgap to have two teams consistently on top.

There isn't going to be a Str8 / tD rivalry until maybe Halo 5. I don't think H2a has the necessary skillgap to have two teams consistently on top.

i disagree. halo 2a has a better skill gap than Halo3.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1