CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man is it possible to find the original video of the song you guys were referencing before. I know some kid reuploaded it using his friends but it isnt the same.

You mean this???  

Also, DENIAL HALO

Just waiting here for either Snipedown or T2 to announce their squads.

Snipedown, Lunch, and Roy are playing together now. They couldnt play campaign so they just invited FiS to do 2v2s

Snipedown was answering questions in the stream and said he tweeted a hint earlier. I checked his twitter and there's a Str8 Rippin hint. Would link it but I'm on mobile.

Snipedown was answering questions in the stream and said he tweeted a hint earlier. I checked his twitter and there's a Str8 Rippin hint. Would link it but I'm on mobile.

Roy, T2, Snipedown, Ola? As soon as he tweeted that I'm sure everyone was thinking Str8 Rippin, but then what the hell was T2's tweet all about.

And T2 hasn't been scrimming with any of them. But he has been scrimming with Naded for like 8 hours a day.

T2, Snip3, Ola, Naded? 

Doubt it though, Snipedown is streaming with Roy and Lunchbox right now, so it looks like the God Squad is likely...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just waiting here for either Snipedown or T2 to announce their squads.

waiting.gif

LOL exactly, I check this thread like 10-15 times a day hoping that stuff is going down.

What if Snip3down knew after the MCC Invitational that he didn't want to be on Optic anymore, and had his eyes on Str8. But then this new squad of RoyBox and Pistola came up as an opportunity and he decided that he'd rather team with them? 

It kinda makes sense, Snip3 was tweeting love for Str8 while they played BTH, and had a Str8 Rippin hint a couple of days ago. That same day T2 tweeted about shady team changes. Naded had said that he was teaming with Roybox and Pistola, but very shortly after rumor was that he was dropped in favor of Snip3, and now T2 and Naded are playing a lot together and Snip3 is currently playing with RoyBox. 

So what likely happened is that Naded and Snip3 switched places, Naded to Str8 and Snip3 to Instinct. 

Of course I could just totally be wrong, but hey  :gandhi: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wonder when they'll announce their squads, i have a feeling none of us are ready for the teams that are going to be announced soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Surprised no one has posted this yet.

Not too familiar with Cod, but this organization has a pretty large presence in that community correct?

Pretty much rules out Mikwen and Chig going to Optic though.

Surprised no one has posted this yet.

Not too familiar with Cod, but this organization has a pretty large presence in that community correct?

Pretty much rules out Mikwen and Chig going to Optic though.

Yeah Denial is pretty big.

So Denial Classic with who else?

An unnamed invitational 1st place streamer basically confirmed godsquad and naded on str8. :ghost:

Any juicy details on if Str8 is just Naded and T2 at the moment?

All he said was the godsquad, Naded on str8, and goofy with ryanoob

So Legit to Str8? 

But if he can't play at the next event, who's gonna be Str8's fourth?