CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@EF5 Albino An Admin was kind enough to give me privileges back, feel free to PM now. =D

OT: Cloud 9 to have an even better showing at St Louis. CLG to take it again. I'd like to see a top 8 team like Scorched or Blaze,Devon and Contra to get into top 3.

Ditto. Scorched has been having difficulty getting scrims against the top teams though and they need that practice. I've watched them scrim BTH on Tragics stream the last couple nights.

Scorched is up like 7-3

Are you guys going to be putting any content out? Same goes with every other pro who might be lurking in here.

youtube wise I'm not sure, I don't really know what to put out but I can't speak for others

Which is weird with Lunchbox on the team as he is normally someone who goes for the Obj.

Seems to be the problem Optic Gaming (Cod) have. Scump, Formal and Crimsix are probably the 3 best slayers. Although they all pitch in the kind of rely on Nadeshot to sit in the hills.

I think Lethul might have to pitch in with the Obj alot, Snip3down is slaying like crazy and the you got Borg who is, well, a borg.

"You cant do objective if you're dead" , something I heard alot lately which as CLG showed, isnt true.

if you rewatch the game you'll see that it isn't nearly the fact of not moving the objective at all. It happened against CLG tonight and against str8 on our first day but no other times. If you go rewatch the CLG warlock bomb game you'll see it was MUCH more about lack of execution rather than moving the bomb. 3 arms we could have easily gotten it we didn't make crucial errors. 2 of which I was arming and someone left their flag and couldn't pick up the last half second or so of the arm. Besides these 2 games we have not had this problem nearly at all.

as for king of the hill gametypes we seem like gods on them so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

youtube wise I'm not sure, I don't really know what to put out but I can't speak for others

Clip a good game from your live stream out if nothing comes to mind.

Suddoth 1 has just tweeted out that @Sarg0th is there new 3rd for Noble RC.

Sick. Enjoyed watching Sargoth in Reach.

Twitch? I'll be very surprised if corporations don't try to come down on it soon though. Thanks to psycho d-riders and TBf a couple of generous people, has become a ridiculous way to make dollas.

halo has a deal with twitch so you can stream and show commercials and profit

you can monetize a lot of games, like all rockstar, all valve, a few others

you can monetize halo vids on youtube but you have to be a partner (like machinima), which i think is a shit deal, not 100% sure tho

Finally got the xbox1 and Halo. Played a few games before work and it was hard to put the controller down. Down for customs if anyone wants to play tonight and on. Looking to get back into competing again.

GT:A Bad Paranoia

Commentaries. Over some solid gameplay just talk about what you're doing in game and maybe some other stuff like how you feel about joining EG and what not. Don't have to even talk for the whole game.

Those type of vids seem to be really popular. Just a suggestion though.

APG hour

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anything new with this?

I saw Walshy, ryanoob, and chig playing with tashi. I was only able to catch two games which were warlord ball and lockdown ts with changes to spawns. Hopefully they were trying out some forge maps and lockdown ball.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I saw Walshy, ryanoob, and chig playing with tashi. I was only able to catch two games which were warlord ball and lockdown ts with changes to spawns. Hopefully they were trying out some forge maps and lockdown ball.

I saw them try out: 

Warlord Bomb

Lockdown TS (with different spawns)

Lockdown Ball 

Lockdown Hill (200s winning score instead of 250)

I didn't see any forge maps yet, so it looks like they're trying to get more viewers right now without introducing forge maps into the circuit. With them adding Relic to the MCC, I won't be surprised to see them make more maps for the HCS if the numbers don't show up because of repetitive maps. It shouldn't be that hard to do if they're able to add Relic, and they could probably make it a big deal to try to build up hype. 

I didn't really get to stay until the end of the Lockdown Hill or Slayer games, so I can't really comment on those, but I did enjoy watching Lockdown Ball, and I did enjoy watching Warlord Bomb. So I really hope they do get added to the mix. 

The question now is... what did they change with spawns, and... will it actually matter?

The enemy spawn influencer is such a high amount and large range that it is possible to make an entirely deterministic spawn trap with just 3 players on the map. :-/

The question now is... what did they change with spawns, and... will it actually matter?

The enemy spawn influencer is such a high amount and large range that it is possible to make an entirely deterministic spawn trap with just 3 players on the map. :-/

That sounds like a good thing to me Tiberius.