CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pistola leaves EG, strongside released at 343, walshy streaming constantly and Ogre1 desperate to get back into competitive Halo....The Return???

• Downvote (-1) 1

Pistola leaves EG, strongside released at 343, walshy streaming constantly and Ogre1 desperate to get back into competitive Halo....The Return???

Wait what? Must be trolling I assume.

Are you implying that Pistola would leave EG to team with Ogre 1, Walshy and Strongside?

Are you implying that Pistola would leave EG to team with Ogre 1, Walshy and Strongside?

I'm pretty sure he just means they'd make a good team.

Pistola saw H5 and was knocked into a coma methinks.

We have to be optimistic for Halo 5, they are never going to make a new Halo game that plays like H2/H3. Yeah maybe Halo 3 Anniversary but Halo 6 is not going to be like Halo 2/3 either.

OT: I wonder what happened with Pistola, I really hope he doesn't quit Halo. while Lethul is a really good player, EG is not as going to be as good without Ola.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, I havecompeted in two online HCS cups with the New England Knights but I'm now running with another team. I don't see where to leave the first team- am I stuck on this team for the season? Ughhhh :/

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H5 is not halo. You don't change a game. You upgrade it. Look at professional sports. Rules change but not the core of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pistola would never be dropped. Ola played fine at IG and EG have been getting better and better as a team. This was snipedowns dream team.

I think the rumours of breaking his hand are true. The only reason I see him leaving.

Lethul is a great pick up for EG  though, he's been on a hard grind and playing great. 

EDIT: Anyone have a link to tonights cup and/or a time for it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sudds getting screwed over again smh. Best team mates they ever had an it's already over. They just can't catch a break

Sudds getting screwed over again smh. Best team mates they ever had an it's already over. They just can't catch a break

Idk if it was the Sudds that got screwed over. From what I heard from someone at the event, the Sudds started fighting after they got knocked out and they broke up whilst playing money matches vs Snipedown's team. Not to say it wasn't their fault but they have a track record of fighting so it wouldn't surprise me that it was the Sudd's that broke up the team.

Leaning on Ola being subbed out for Lethul for this event. Just my guess.

I dont think lxthul would leave BTH if it was only temporary. I imagine if Ola did break his hand he wont play for 6 weeks and then need to get back in his grove again after 6 weeks of not playing.

Ola will miss 5 online tournaments and a LAN at least 

Where is the news of them breaking up?

This sure is surprising. Sad to see the lethul and APG duo break up. I wonder when Ola comes back will he take his place back on EG, or will he have to find another squad?

Now EG will have to adjust to Lethul's play style because it's different than Ola's for sure. Meanwhile CLG's advantage of teaming the longest is only growing.

I'm pretty sure he just means they'd make a good team.

Hit it on the money! Remaining hopeful for a scenario where final boss makes a return! :)

I am not sure if Pistola was so much "dropped" from that team as he did quit because he didn't enjoy playing the game. Afterwards he didn't play anymore CoD so I would say that he just quit playing.

Also look what happened to SK's career once he dropped Pistola from tD, still one of the worst decisions ever but as a FB fan one of the best  :)

I couldn't find the final boss twitter so I got his personal 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If he hurt his hand or something then he will be out for a while. In which case EG probably had to find someone for the rest of this season or until the next roster change or they would be stuck playing with towey as 4th. Lethul might have considered this beneficial for his personal career and his BTH teammate's gave their blessing. Once Ola is healed they will roster change back.

If that is the case I think more teams need to consider having better 5th as allowed by the rules.

Or Ola decided to move on from Halo, thus he wasn't actually "dropped".

But if you are a 5th on a team you cant be on your own team, so its dumb as a competitor who wants to win to be a sub.

Good find... I remember they dropped him because he couldn't play over Thanksgiving basically. Pretty ********

But if you are a 5th on a team you cant be on your own team, so its dumb as a competitor who wants to win to be a sub.

I know it's difficult. You are essentially apart of the team but if you don't play it isn't something a real Pro who cares about exposure will want. Perhaps if you had 5 very good players you could rotate and top 4 on the team would compete at tourneys unless someone can't make it.

This is why I feel someone like Walshy would be the optimal 5th on a team. Would be great coach and I still think he can hang with the youngins if he has to sub in. And I don't think he has an ego or needs to play because he doesn't need exposure. Basically great coach, probably the best substitute you could get, and no pressure to have to have him play. I could be wrong though cause walshy is pretty competitive still.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If he hurt his hand or something then he will be out for a while. In which case EG probably had to find someone for the rest of this season or until the next roster change or they would be stuck playing with towey as 4th. Lethul might have considered this beneficial for his personal career and his BTH teammate's gave their blessing. Once Ola is healed they will roster change back.

Even if EG prove to be successful with Lethul? I'm not so sure about that.

Lets say hypothetically EG with Lethul win some of the upcoming events and online tourneys. Even with knowing that Ola is Ola, why would they decide to drop Lethul after reaching success with him. This is all hypothetical by the way.