CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So I heard 343 is remaking Relic. I'm not familiar with this map is it a good one?

edit: never mind it seems to be a big team map..

It was a really fun map in h2. I never managed to get the double bounce high enough to get on top of the tower. It's frustrated me to this day :goldenboy:

I remember there was a longest no scope challenge way back in the day and the winning shot was on Relic from back rock to a guy jumping off the little lift tower on the right side beach. Such nostalgia...

It was a really fun map in h2. I never managed to get the double bounce high enough to get on top of the tower. It's frustrated me to this day :goldenboy:

I remember there was a longest no scope challenge way back in the day and the winning shot was on Relic from back rock to a guy jumping off the little lift tower on the right side beach. Such nostalgia...

haha big team maps are awsome. most of them in Halo anyway. I have such epic memories on varies big team maps. I understand why they decided to remake a big team map.

Seriously had our originally fourth decide not to attend STL after two weeks of practice then our new fourth shadied and left two days after we pick him up. We have a pass, need one for STL. Message me at Mentalityy TLC.

Tell me if this is right:

People can make new teams for HCS cups at any time, but all points from previous HCS events are attached to the teams that earned them, not the players. So, new teams will have poor seedings, but can still compete.

I guess Lethul is going to be....

*put shades on*

a lethal pickup.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow, Believe The Hype dropped Lethul?  Or he left?  Wasn't he a top player?

I saw Formal playing with APG and Clutch today and Formal was keeping up just fine.  Thought he might be rusty from all that Call of Duty while all the Halo pros have been grinding away at H2A.  Guess not.

Ninja was talking about the rumor that Ola broke his hand and that EG is picking up Lethul to replace him on his stream earlier.

• Downvote (-1) 3

So did Ola break his hand or is the dedication to playing coming underfire again. Should have known yesterday when Ola wasn't playing H5 with EG.

Clutch for lethul? No offence to clutch but Lethul is way better

Pretty sure Lethul left, and I guess Maniac picked up Clutch since he already has chemistry with him.

I think the rumor about ola breaking his hand might be true or maybe something else. I don't see EG just letting ola go especially after the whole fiasco with their cod team.