CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh and I hope after this event that all the old pros come out of hiding. Strongside, Defy, bestman where are you and you need too make a team. Maybe even Neighbor will play cause if I remember he was on 5k back in the day. So H2A could possibly bring back them OGs from back in the day.

Neighbour is working at 343, he can't compete in the HCS.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Neighbour is working at 343, he can't compete in the HCS.

Yeah but if he did who'd he get pickef up by.? I think he'd play great with FiS cam and jacob cause tbh ninjaneeds to play on RReality check cause he cant hang wit dem top pros

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Seriously how great was justin's "pistola" smack talk and objective style of play. I kinda like him taking that new role.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Don't get everybody saying Str8 should split up. Prototype & Str8Sick are really underrated. Give the whole team some time...

imagine if he started working out and got all jacked like killrelevant 

pls ola 

Or Saiyan

Ola pls don't quit Halo

While I doubt there will be a lot of changes. Part of me wants there to be just so we get one of these posts

hurricane-sandy-radar-1.jpg

and people start losing their shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do seeds not go past 8, or is that just because there has only been 1 event ? 

Don't rosters lock, if so when? 

I am pretty sure I saw something on twitter about Reality Check breaking up before they even got back to the suds house, would they just divide the points up by 4 or 2? 

Just in case anyone didn't know, teams can only change one member of the team during the 2 transfer periods. If they do more then that, they lose their points. Although if a team hasn't added a sub yet they could add one, which doesn't count as a roster change, and could technically make 2 changes if they swapped another player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can all these pros just start making content. It really needs to start happening. They have a huge fanbase and i fee like it needs to start happening now. Like tips and trick videos or just videos of their gameplay and pov. I know some pros are doing that like Ninja and others but i feel like more pros with huge followings need to start uploading youtube content in order to grow the comp scene and attract the casual fanbase.

and yes i know streaming counts as content, but youtube content is also if not more important.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't get everybody saying Str8 should split up. Prototype & Str8Sick are really underrated. Give the whole team some time...

Have only seen one person say Str8 should split up. I don't see them splitting up tbh. They only person that I think might leave is Naded.

Can all these pros just start making content. It really needs to start happening. They have a huge fanbase and i fee like it needs to start happening now. Like tips and trick videos or just videos of their gameplay and pov. I know some pros are doing that like Ninja and others but i feel like more pros with huge followings need to start uploading youtube content in order to grow the comp scene and attract the casual fanbase.

and yes i know streaming counts as content, but youtube content is also if not more important.

Or even some random other content lol.  Like seriously, I watch the Nadeshot Day in the Life just cause he sometimes has some funny shit.  Come on Ogre 2, let me watch a YouTube video of what you ate and pooped this morning  :kappa:

How'd I do?

Not sure if I'm interested in doing future events to be honest, but I'm hoping you guys enjoyed my time on the stream.

you and valen did better than I expected

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do seeds not go past 8, or is that just because there has only been 1 event ? 

Don't rosters lock, if so when? 

I am pretty sure I saw something on twitter about Reality Check breaking up before they even got back to the suds house, would they just divide the points up by 4 or 2?

Just did Top 8 since it's easier, will expand to 12 soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All this talk about Ninja I figured I'd point this out.

https://irongaming.tv/columbus/leaderboard

He's the only one on his team that went negative for the tournament while dying more than any other player that competed. Now I know stats don't matter, as I've had games where I feel like I played extremely well and was a huge part of my team's win while going negative, but constantly being dead isn't helping your team. I think if he was to play much more passively and intelligently in certain situations, Cloud 9 would benefit tremendously. He can leave the crazy aggressive slaying to Hysteria, as his stats tell the story of how well he played over the weekend. Just focus on staying alive and I could see C9 just barely behind CLG and EG with the possibility of beating them.

Not hating at all if that wasn't clear..I think he's a very solid player. He just gets overzealous at times.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Definitely super solid players. I dunno, I guess it's just not a team I get super excited about. Maybe it's wrong to want a team change based largely on that, but that's how I feel.

Stats wise, interesting to see that Str8 Rippin all played largely on the same playing field. Only player that stat wise did better was Str8 Sick.

Victory is still so underrated, judging by those leaderboards he had such an incredibly solid tournament all around.

Yea, the amount of kills and deaths a person has doesn't matter as much, at least when it comes to the top teams. It's the K/D ratio that's more accurate in telling how well a player played. Along with the assists. KA/D ratio might even be more telling. Of course, it'd be nice if we get some Hill time stats, bomb carry time and flag carry time. Just to see the overall picture.

Sparkle Motion - Gammage, Hobbes, ?, ?

If anyone we know/met back in the h2/h3/reach days wants to run for St. Louis hit me up on twitter @nickhobbes. Been teaming for 5ish years now.

• Upvote (+1) 1