Sign in to follow this  
JackFrost

F/A Looking to run throwdown and PGL

Hey Guys! I've always been interested in playing Halo competitively, but I have never found a Team that compliments my playing style but are also skilled players. I have attached some footage of some decent gameplay so feel free to check it out and see what you think! In case any one wants to know, I'm 17 years old in the East-Central Illinois Area.

Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ58usKkwTo

Contact me on Xbox, My GT is JackFrost or just comment on the thread

Thanks!

I'm looking for a team as well. 20 from NC. Feel free to send me a message and we can play sometime if you'd like.

GT: Advent Faith

I'd also like a team that is more online rather than going to events and such - I'm from the UK which probably explains why.

If that's a problem, you can still add me just for some more Halo people on your friends list if you'd like since I need that too - GT is Miniman CE.

I'd also like a team that is more online rather than going to events and such - I'm from the UK which probably explains why.

If that's a problem, you can still add me just for some more Halo people on your friends list if you'd like since I need that too - GT is Miniman CE.

topmid.eu

there's an online tournament at the end of the month, get a team and win a pair of astros.  :)