Sign in to follow this  
Blazee

Blaze's Forge History (95 of my creations!)

Here is a slideshow video showing a decent chunk of my maps that I've made since halo 3. The maps are not organized completely in order and not all are my best maps by any means.  I hope you all give my video a view and let me know what you think. A lot of work went into this. Thanks and enjoy! :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't tell me you hid all of those maps from everyone :O Those maps looked sick!

Competitive Halo 2 Anniversary is gonna be needing some maps forged, you should look into submitting a map sometime.

wow i remember downloading some of these. your ability to pump out maps is impressive to say the least. also know a lot of your stuff from the feedback you gave me the other day. 

looking forward to playing on your stuff in H2A. 

Oh wow I've played on a lot of your creations in Halo 3, you seem like you can make a lot of really good maps.  Thanks for the awesome maps you've brought us an the many more to come.  :chiefdancing:

Hey thanks everyone! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video. Thanks for giving it a watch!

And goat, anytime you need help, let me know!