Sign in to follow this  
The Snazzer

MLG Selling Final Boss T-Shirts

Announced yesterday and already sold out. If you want an FB shirt then keep an eye on this.   #WeBack

EDIT: only medium and small available.

Low key kind of upset that they're selling a halo inspired t-shirt and don't host the game

and you have every right to be upset.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Low key kind of upset that they're selling a halo inspired t-shirt and don't host the game

I wouldn't sweat it my man. They own the name / rights / logo. I am more upset I missed the opportunity to buy one hah.

For those who don't know. MLG was trying to convince COL to change their name to FB (MLG owns the name) They were in close talks when EG came in and bought CoL for 70K+. At that time MLG had already made the shirts so they waited a couple of months before starting to sell them.  

For those who don't know. MLG was trying to convince COL to change their name to FB (MLG owns the name) They were in close talks when EG came in and bought CoL for 70K+. At that time MLG had already made the shirts so they waited a couple of months before starting to sell them.  

So chances are MLG is completely done with Halo since 343/ESL are partnered with twitch? And they just wanted to get rid of the stock? Does that mean Ogre 2s news is hes gonna have the FB name back then?

So chances are MLG is completely done with Halo since 343/ESL are partnered with twitch? And they just wanted to get rid of the stock? Does that mean Ogre 2s news is hes gonna have the FB name back then?

Looks like it, Sundance should give the FB name back to Ogre2. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't sweat it my man. They own the name / rights / logo. I am more upset I missed the opportunity to buy one hah.

I actually just made a hat rack for my wall and found my fb hat from Raleigh. swerve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Woulda probably gotten one if I had seen it soon enough. Remind me of happier times.

I have one of the old Kiaeneto FB hoodies somewhere. Wish I would have gotten a size larger, but it still looks good at least.

Damn, already sold out =\. If they were allowed I would love UGC to stock these as they do Halo themed shirts too.

I'm hoping 2gres news is that they will be going back to the name Final Boss. I bought one of these shirts in hopes it would make a comeback! More likely though they got an org sponser and will be using that name :(

I'm hoping 2gres news is that they will be going back to the name Final Boss. I bought one of these shirts in hopes it would make a comeback! More likely though they got an org sponser and will be using that name :(

It's better, honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's better, honestly.

Better than an org affiliation...damn. I have no idea what he could possibly announce given the team is staying together.... hmmm

Better than an org affiliation...damn. I have no idea what he could possibly announce given the team is staying together.... hmmm

A Final Boss team house? Imagine?

A Final Boss team house? Imagine?

That's about all I can think of. That certainly would be big news and would really make sense of why they are so adimant that they are sticking together.

I'd love to get a Team Carbon and a Str8 T-shirt or hoodie along with FB.

I'd also like to see MLG give up any of the names and logos they own related to Halo. Using old Halo team names and logo for anything other than Halo is wrong.