CyReN

Halo Retrospect Documentary by Zola

can't wait to watch - gonna grab the Launch Invitational team and watch this together this evening. stoked!

See you star side ;)

Been waiting a long time for this. Sitting down now and watching. Expecting nothing but the best!

Great Doc, great quality, thank you for sharing this heart warming and nostalgic video. 

"In Halo 4 you'd go 50-40. In CE, a skilled player will win 50-0."

Beautiful.

brings a tear to my eye...4 days

I love competitive Halo, but damn a lot of emphasis on it. Only went 40 mins in will watch the rest later.

It's amazing how everyone had the same story when getting into Halo. LOVING the Documentary so far!

"I was at school 2day ppl and this teacher she is so fine she had on a skirt and she was runnin 2 her class and she fell and her ass was just so fat."

• Upvote (+1) 2

"In Halo 4 you'd go 50-40. In CE, a skilled player will win 50-0."

Beautiful.

The French guy in the suit (apologies if he wasn't speaking French) is a BAWS. He sumed up the difference between H:CE and all the other Halo games perfectly.

Wish I could have got my submission in. I had over 30 mins of film I couldn't get saved so I missed out on this. Props to Zola on a amazing project!

IaGpR4z.gif

That bald guy "Yoann Givry" needs to work for 343i

But seriously, Joe Fries almost made me cry. Made me remember all the lans i had and then all of a sudden it was gone in Halo reach. Shit brings a tear to my eye.

I fucking love Halo man.

• Upvote (+1) 8