Sign in to follow this  
logan

Who Do You Want 343 To Hire?

Personally I'd like them to steal Chris Puckett from MLG to commentate over the new Halo Championship Series. Almost everything he ever said was hilarious, I miss it :(

9nDvoAQ.jpg

So who would you all like to see get hired by 343i?

Me

notyou135

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Honestly I think they've got a pretty great team already. Marty would be awesome though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone who will make it so they can release a complete halo game at launch

I'm sick and tired of having to wait for post launch patches to either fix/finish the game

Me, lol.

In all seriousness though. I'm not only a die-hard, long-time Halo fan, but I also have a great deal of ideas for not only features for the game (a lot of them have already been posted before; custom game browser, in-game team/clan builder, leaderboards, etc., but some have not), and a nearly never-ending list of ideas for things like Forge.

I may not be a competitive wizard who knows everything about spawns and such, but they have Ghost and whoever for that. 343 could definitely use help, and I think I'd provide a lot of insight.

Short of that, I think maybe Walshy, Hardy LeBel, Marty O'Donnell, and maybe Max Hoberman, as I don't think CA is really the best use of his talents.

walsh, walsh, a million times walsh. if they're looking to hire anyone to commentate the hcs it has to be walshy. his 90 minutes commentating late h3 events were worth more than anything any other h3 shoutcaster had to offer. dave + bravo would make an excellent commentary duo.

Anyone that would gain the power to pull Halo out of the trash. The last thing we need are more PR figureheads.

Joseph Staten
Marty O'Donnell
Walshy
Puckett

Surprised no one mentioned Gandhi. I know he just got hired but you know he'd take a job at 343 if the pay was the same

I don't care who they hire, as long as that person speaks up when something is clearly nonsense.

Office politics exists in every job. Everyone is trying to move up, grab a promotion, scheme their way up the ladder. Agreeing with your superiors terrible ideas is a good way to do this - but the games would suffer terribly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A person leading Riot's esports unit. They understand the wants and needs of fans to ensure that a competitive game is fun for all, even casuals, without taking an ounce away from the competitive merit of the game.