CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

True but the number of ogre hating kids out their is bigger than the viewers.

I do feel like Ogre2 is a tiny bit overrated ... I think people don't realize how little competition there was in 2003-2008.  Once there were actually more than ~20 good players, he isn't nearly as dominant, though still a top player

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 19

Does anyone know if the rebroadcast will be up any time soon or if Iron Gaming or someones will upload LBF and Finals to YouTube? I've got work and will miss them both :(

Yeah I'm gonna miss them too

I do feel like Ogre2 is a tiny bit overrated ... I think people don't realize how little competition there was in 2003-2008.  Once there were actually more than ~20 good players, he isn't nearly as dominant, though still a top player

I think you have the entire thing backwards.

• Upvote (+1) 8

You weren't even around lmfao. Why you pulling things out of your ass?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Downtime between matches...

158b7620fb797423ef312b2ca16de91f.gif

I wont take credit for this, but someone in the chat said:

"OPTIC IS SO POWERFUL THEY CAN EVEN GET AARON HERNANDEZ OUT OF JAIL"

• Upvote (+1) 2

This might be the worst troll attempt I have seen in my 7+ years of being apart of online Halo forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

The twitch trolls are invading the forums. Waiting for someone to say they have a 200 word essay due.

• Upvote (+1) 4

EG seems really down on them selves.. This is gonna be bad.

Yup, seems like it from the current looks of it, hopefully Towey or somebody can get them heated up again.

Why is Lan Valen here instead of Walshy for the best match of the event?

There's a serious commentating issue. Everyone knows Lan Valen and U4ix are worthless. Lan Valen's only there because he made himself visible when Halo was flat out dead and no one gave a shit (H4). U4ix is not funny, insightful, or smooth. He is only focused on looking pretty, which he is, but that doesn't make him a good caster. He possesses no special or admirable qualities to deserve his position in the community. Dmaq is kinda entertaining and should have an interviewing role.

You think I'm pretty?

• Upvote (+1) 5

BossNasti is that you?!?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got to say that I love EG as an org.

Among other things; They're tweeting after every game with what the map & score was, against who(with a twitter handle), where to watch and hashtagging HCS. They're the only org that is doing it(they're doing pretty much the same thing for every team they got), and I wish that the other orgs would do it also, helps to promote eachother.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got to say that I love EG as an org.

Among other things; They're tweeting after every game with what the map & score was, against who(with a twitter handle), where to watch and hashtagging HCS. They're the only org that is doing it(they're doing pretty much the same thing for every team they got), and I wish that the other orgs would do it also, helps to promote eachother.

Surprisingly Optic Gaming has been tweeting what is happening with their team. I'm also surprised with how well Optic has done in this tournament. Making this series against EG extremeley good, which I'm sure most people thought would have been a quick 3-0 for EG before this tourney started. Today's matches have been so good, I have a 200 word essay do tommorrow, but I can't stop watching. :bman: