CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

That just means that there will be team changes after columbus. Also, from the contracts I read, members cannot leave the team, they can be kicked, however. This will just lead to more and more shady decisions even though the players feel like they are locked in.

Thats fascinating. It will be interesting to see what happens when a player wants to leave a team but cant without being kicked. That being said, I'd presume its in the teams best interest to kick non interested players. Do teams have to give reasoning for kicks to their org and have them accepted or are they given free reign?

Thats fascinating. It will be interesting to see what happens when a player wants to leave a team but cant without being kicked. That being said, I'd presume its in the teams best interest to kick non interested players. Do teams have to give reasoning for kicks to their org and have them accepted or are they given free reign?

I'm guessing it would really depend on the relationship between the organisation and the team: I'm sure some are given free reign while others are bound by a form of contract to the team they are currently on. Top teams I'm guessing are the latter, while lower teams may be given a little more autonomy.

if i'm on another hcs team for online and future events can I still compete in this on a pickup team that's not signed up on esl for hcs?

As far as everything I have read, you cannot.  You need to be on ESL to buy a pass - if I'm understanding correctly.

As far as everything I have read, you cannot. You need to be on ESL to buy a pass - if I'm understanding correctly.

So we have to have an account on ESL? Cause I thought when you went to buy the pass it asks for rosters on there

Teams that want to compete need to register on both irongaming.tv and on ESL's site for the Registration Cup. 

So what if I don't even care about the points? Can I just play without registering for esl at all?

then dont register

Hey guys some updates from Iron Gaming:

Teams need to be registered on the ESL websitehttp://play.eslgaming.com/halo/north-america/news/251537

Don't forget to bring: Headset, controller, usb cable for your controller, and mixamp(including cables). (Game discs not needed)

We are getting pictures for the stream and team/player cards at check-in, so we are requesting you have your team present. Check-in is from 10 A.M. - 12 P.M. 12/12

If you have any questions feel free to drop them here, and I'll get to them ASAP, or tweet us @ IronGamingTV.

Thanks guys, can't wait to see you in Columbus.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So has there been any news about whether we will see CTF gametypes in use at IG Columbus? I hope the latest update actually fixed the flag problems because a tournament with only 3 maps can be monotonous already, never mind a tourney with 3 maps and only slayer, bomb, and hill.

• Upvote (+1) 2