CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Iron gaming might have just killed hcs. Naded and str8 ripping... Lol never supporting them again. Complete scum bags.

And I hope those idiots defending the suddoths are eating their words right now. Thanks to those whiny bitches trying to stay relevant they get put on main stage over optic... Bye bye viewers... Viewpoint dropped. Such a boring lockout match too.

Umm do we know that Str8 had anything to do with this replay being so much longer after the actual series? From the sound of it, the refs decided that something was up right after the game and decided to tell no one on EG something was up. Definitely wasn't Str8's fault that IG decided to wait so long to fill EG in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This tournament is everything I could have ever imagined. 

It will be remembered forever. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So apparently his game froze, so he unplugged and plugged his controller back in to fix it?

What.

This all happened when his team lost the lead....

This is such a joke..

It went over 7k yesterday........

and you honestly expected it to sit there throughout the tourney? No chance.

I think Str8 is not as much to blame here than the decision makers at IG. It's not Str8's fault that their request for a replay got approved when there was an obvious glitch, it's 100% IG's handling of the situation that is to blame here. 

Str8 didn't even notice the glitch, a couple of people on twitter did and messaged them. I agree that IG is to blame, but requesting the replay this long after the game for something that didn't make a difference is scummy.

Umm do we know that Str8 had anything to do with this replay being so much longer after the actual series? From the sound of it, the refs decided that something was up right after the game and decided to tell no one on EG something was up. Definitely wasn't Str8's fault that IG decided to wait so long to fill EG in.

That's not what happened. Str8 found out from people on twitter and alerted IG. Who then called EG back to the venue. A solid 2+ hours after the game. If something was decided immediately after we would've heard of it from one of the players at least.

Iron gaming might have just killed hcs. Naded and str8 ripping... Lol never supporting them again. Complete scum bags.

And I hope those idiots defending the suddoths are eating their words right now. Thanks to those whiny bitches trying to stay relevant they get put on main stage over optic... Bye bye viewers... Viewpoint dropped. Such a boring lockout match too.

Don't think I'll ever be watching an iron gaming event again, as well as any player on str8 rippin.

Completely killing halo.

I agree @quinny hcs is fucking done for, imo.

How about we wait for the full story before jumping to conclusions.

So apparently his game froze, so he unplugged and plugged his controller back in to fix it?

What.

Sounds like he is trying to find a way to avert the comeback RC made, scum taking advantage of previous tech difficulties imo. It sounded really sketchy on stream.

Lmao flyinninja, good one. Not the first time they've done it.

Total scumbags. There so being forced here huh? Lol.

Also if they replay this last game I'm done, fuck the whiny suddoths and fuck the tourney.

Apparently Str8 didn't know about it either...

https://twitter.com/Nadedl/status/543890944379330560

All of these controller problems are unbelievable. What a joke. No other game has the same problems as fucking halo, it's so sad. 

lolol. done. goodnight guys im gunna go get drunk. Dont worry i'll drink one for halo.. may it RIP.

Str8 didn't even notice the glitch, a couple of people on twitter did and messaged them. I agree that IG is to blame, but requesting the replay this long after the game for something that didn't make a difference is scummy.

I don't think it's scummy if they report it as soon as they found out about it. I would have done the same. But yeah, IG is absolutely to blame. 

I'll stop posting for a while, I'm heated, this is all just such a joke.

Lmao at those people believing str8 themselves. Like they would ever make them selves look scummy

It's been dead since servers went up November 6th ish. Don't kid yourself.

The stream was never gonna hit over 7k (generous) viewers unless it was a notable company running it.

The stream hit over 10,000 viewers last night. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This all happened when his team lost the lead....

This is such a joke..

Sounds like he is trying to find a way to avert the comeback RC made, scum taking advantage of previous tech difficulties imo. It sounded really sketchy on stream.

I wasn't paying too much attention to the score when he tried to tell the referee what was happening - wasn't it just before RC took the lead?

and you honestly expected it to sit there throughout the tourney? No chance.

So much fail in this post. I didn't say I expected it I'm pointing out that your post of it not reaching 7k was factually incorrect. Also how is it scummy if it's not in their hands. It's the wrong call by ig period. The community has every right to boycott them and I'd stand behind it. Doesn't make the players on str8 scumbags.

I'm done, fuck the whiny suddoths

Straight hater status bro. 

Fuck watching Optic dismantle some no names. At least this series is close and entertaining. 

I think Str8 is not as much to blame here than the decision makers at IG. It's not Str8's fault that their request for a replay got approved when there was an obvious glitch, it's 100% IG's handling of the situation that is to blame here. 

If you take a look at twitter, the decision was made a little moment after Naded got to know of it. And I hate shady moves like that, so I'll hold Str8 50% responsible and IG 50%.

• Downvote (-1) 1