CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

IG Player 54 really went off in the latest match..  Really wtf?  Why don't the players actually use their own gamertags.. can't tell who the hell is who.

This game is 100% dead. No more excuses guys, its dead. The only way you can save it is by not trying to go esports and playing the old games at a grassroots level for now. 

This has not happened since halo 1 days and it seems you are all lost without a big company doing all the work for you. 

It needs to happen, but it wont. Bye bye 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

The whole replay thing is a complete joke on the part of IG.

But the 30 min downtime in between matches is completely on 343, no fault of IG IMO. It really takes this long for MCC to load up a Lockdown TS without issue? Its just hilarious. 

I didn't see the game but apparently it was 8 seconds of hill time that didn't count for Str8 even though EG won by 30 (+) seconds. I really don't see how a replay makes any sense. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

When they announced HCS and we knew we would finally have Dev support for tournaments.... I didn't expect the production value and professionalism to go backwards. This is embarrassing... If I wasn't a diehard Halo fan and popped into the stream after seeing it on the front page I would laugh and promptly go watch something else.

We aren't going to attract anyone new to competitive Halo with this nonsense.

I Just gotta say.... IG just lost my veiw for the remainder of this tournament and all future tournaments held by them

Sigh... This game and this system are laughable. Playing games should not be difficult.

When they announced HCS and we knew we would finally have Dev support for tournaments.... I didn't expect the production value and professionalism to go backwards. This is embarrassing... If I wasn't a diehard Halo fan and popped into the stream after seeing it on the front page I would laugh and promptly go watch something else.

We aren't going to attract anyone new to competitive Halo with this nonsense.

100% agree. This is why we have like 6k viewers max. 

HCS was a great idea if this game launch wasn't a shit storm but like i said earlier this is just making us look like fools and amateur as hell.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am a die hard str8 and naded fan. But at this point you can't replay it. If they made the call immediately afterwards it would've been fine. But it is too late now. Come in guys that's ridiculous.

However can we stop saying halo is dead. A lot of things are shitty about the game this tournament etc but if we don't believe in our game moving forward no one else will. I'm not saying it's just take what we can get and fuck it, I'm just saying let's not add to the shittiness. Let's b the best community to be a part of and at least have one positive thing going for us

• Upvote (+1) 3

If 343 had shareholders Bonnie Ross and her incompetency would've already been kicked to the curb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am a die hard str8 and naded fan. But at this point you can't replay it. If they made the call immediately afterwards it would've been fine. But it is too late now. Come in guys that's ridiculous.

However can we stop saying halo is dead. A lot of things are shitty about the game this tournament etc but if we don't believe in our game moving forward no one else will. I'm not saying it's just take what we can get and fuck it, I'm just saying let's not add to the shittiness. Let's b the best community to be a part of and at least have one positive thing going for us

The tD emblem confuses me. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1