CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Went to Walgreens, got Gas, then picked up dinner and only missed half of Game 1..

• Upvote (+1) 2

CoD has better casters without a doubt.

hopefully for Halo we can develop some talent for casting.

I hope some of these older pros who have retired and started "coaching" should try their hand in commentating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope some of these older pros who have retired and started "coaching" should try their hand in commentating.

Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing Elamite attempting to cast. Seemed pretty comfortable on camera in that interview and can surely drop some knowledge with all his competitive halo experience.

Is all the talk about adderall use amongst pros true? I could believe it looking at Mikwen's gameplay... he was sniping like a fucking robot on that Lockdown game. Shit was creepy.

So, Fatal Ambition got 3rd in the online tourney, yet they're getting slapped by teams that didn't even place in HCS points. Same goes with the other "AM teams" that placed higher than teams like Denial, Dynasty, etc... This is why online tourneys are kind of a joke. Is this tourney worth points at least?

Is all the talk about adderall use amongst pros true? I could believe it looking at Mikwen's gameplay... he was sniping like a fucking robot on that Lockdown game. Shit was creepy.

Mik claims to have a cardiovascular issues, I don't think a powerful stimulant like amphetamine would sit to well with that, especially since he also suffers from anxiety.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are people on the twitch chat saying CLG cheated?

Because in game 4 lockdown TS BtH had a 5 kill lead, Br control with sniper and sword and Snakebite's controller stopped working so they had to restart the game. This is the second time it happened to his controller. When they restarted the game BtH got slaughtered. Don't think it's cheating but the issue might have been avoided.

OT: Denial looking stronger than yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because in game 4 lockdown TS BtH had a 5 kill lead, Br control with sniper and sword and Snakebite's controller stopped working so they had to restart the game. This is the second time it happened to his controller. When they restarted the game BtH got slaughtered. Don't think it's cheating but the issue might have been avoided.

What was the score in the match at the time?

Here's how the replay should work.

It should be 1 game and regardless of the outcome EG should still be in the WB finals. Just the series score will be different if Optic happen to win and play EG again.

I wonder if this will affect the Str8 gametype where hill time didn't register also.

Edit: Oh ok so it is the Str8 game

I wonder what game he was talking about.

KotH Lockdown. It is about those seconds that didn't register (which you noticed). It was only 8 seconds.. this is bullshit.

I wonder if this will affect the Str8 gametype where hill time didn't register also

It might. If optic somehow beats EG though then the Str8 vs EG series technically never happened.

It might. If optic somehow beats EG though then the Str8 vs EG series technically never happened.

EG never played optic. They played Cloud 9 and Str8 Rippin. Snipedown (his twitter) is talking about a match 4 hours ago so I asume he is talking about the Str8 vs. EG series.