CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

That's why I was upset when the original EG lineup didn't happen. As great as it is to have Lunchbox back with Roy I think Naded on that squad would have just exploded in my pants.

Oh man, that would've been insane. Naded/Snipedown/Roy/Ola i cant even

EDIT: Naded just fav'd my tweet i can't even

i can't even

i can't

i

tumblr_mbwjmmAGhg1ql0bnm.gif

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

HOLY SHIT PLEASE SOMEONE GIF THAT NADED/PISTOLA DANCE

Oh boy. Enjoyed the dancing, but Pistola's glacial whiteness coupled with his disturbingly enlarged pupils gives me the creeps. It's like looking around at the end of a rave.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somebody here seriously needs to buy me one of those gaming chairs for Christmas.

The site is super picked over right now! I'm trying to order one for myself and there is not many good color options available right now. My current gaming chair is going on 8 years old. There is no padding left at all and these chairs seem worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These technical issues are absolutely insane. I seriously cannot believe how bad the system link is for Halo. 

this game is still so broken at this tournament.. makes me feel bad for players who are getting fucked over by it..

It has to be the Xbox intermittently DCing from Xbox Live right? I mean we know the game has issues but I've never seen players just drop out randomly.

Did that guy actually lag out or was it a rage quit?

Lagged out. Why would RyaNoob quit out when they were up 2-0?

I blame Andrew. He's the closest one to Washington but I see no progress!

It's a long walk. Give me a break!

this whole thing is just disappointing.. halo cant get much worst.. this game was just a huge kick in the nuts when we were already down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IMO this is H4 all over again. they'll be a couple tourneys where not many people show up. some randys will place top 8 and think there pro then the game dies and we hope h5 is good.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This will continue to happen even when h5 releases because MS wanted this online only garbage.

iG Player 49 has really been doing well this tournament. He hasn't been getting the most kills, but he's putting in solid assist work and keeping his deaths to a minimum in slayer games. It's really exciting to see a top team give a young, unknown name a chance at competing at the highest level and you can tell that he's really trying to make the most of it. I can't wait to see more of him throughout the tournament and see how his career plays out.

aha that post was amazing!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo I love halo and everything.

But Capcom Cup is amazing right now.