CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

The thing about EG is that they'll make you pay for any mistake you make. Other than CLG, I don't think there's another team that can do that.

Im an EG/CLG fan but BTH can do that too in my opinion

I can't predict the winner of this series, 3-2 either way.

Lethul and Heinz to go off

Str8 looks super solid. I think those last two games will give them a lot of momentum going through losers.

Yeah I think Str8 will make it to losers semi finals at least, they have really stepped up their game. I did not predict them to play like this when the tournament began. I was on the edge of my seat for shure.

Valen's mic died right before cutting to us live.

but his spirit didn't die, and that's what matters.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Goldenboy's commentating is just so annoying. This is just an observation of his commentating, not him, so don't lose your shit. He's just not funny and continually tries every 2 fucking comments. "EG is setting up a community in ring..it's just their's..AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA" "OH MAN WALSH, OH MAN!" -_______-

Hahahaha I said this a while ago and got crazy negged.

To be honest, Str8 is a player away from being able to really take games from EG / CLG etc. Wish Legit had made it on their team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be honest, Str8 is a player away from being able to really take games from EG / CLG etc. Wish Legit had made it on their team.

That player is T2  :lxthul:

Missed the last two(?) games of the EG/Str8 series. Stat lines and results anyone?

EG took the series 3-1. Final game was Lockdown TS with EG winning 50-46. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That player is T2 :lxthul:

Being super honest, Tsquared played really solid that series. He's also far smarter than Str8 Sick and prototype. He was not their issue. No one was really, they just need a little extra pizzaz to be a top team.

Missed the last two(?) games of the EG/Str8 series. Stat lines and results anyone?

Before that Str8 won 1-0 on warlord flag. Very good game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword wants throwing the bomb off the map illegal looks like optic gaming is trying to make halo more cod style with banning stuff sorry flamesword but not going to happen

I believe he said he wants it to be round based for Sanc assault. And that's only on Sanc where one side has an advantage by having more easy ways to clear bomb. Its really just poor map design for the gametype. Then again, there is also Lockout KoTH which also gives red team an advantage right at the start. Its just unfortunate that the options for maps are so limited. 

Feeling the heat from you guys.

I'll just have to keep improving.

Thanks for watching!

I think you are great :-)

Always enthusiastic, professional and you have a very nice voice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Waits...

Waits some more....

Just fucking play some games already, jesus

Thanks for watching!

Ironically the less you care about what others think of you the better you'll be. I guess at the end of the day it's good to have an edgy but unprofessional Frank and also a good caster in e.g. you with a bit less swag. When there are so many personalities on the team it's all good, you don't have to have it all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for watching!

Vocal minority. I think you're doing great, keep it up.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Thanks for watching!

HE KNOWS!

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing how Str8 and CLG do. I'd love to see a matchup between those two teams. I also have a friend playing on Galaxy so I hope one if their matches gets streamed.

Also.... What are the "analysts" analyzing? It doesn't really seem to me like they are mentioning anything helpful, just concluding what happened in the prior match. Still entertaining though.

Thanks for watching!

I think you are doing great considering the games "challenges".  

• Upvote (+1) 1