CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

The best map out of all these maps is Warlord. Its the only one thats not campy hence why we desperatly needed Midship for H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Goldenboy's commentating is just so annoying. This is just an observation of his commentating, not him, so don't lose your shit. He's just not funny and continually tries every 2 fucking comments. "EG is setting up a community in ring..it's just their's..AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA" "OH MAN WALSH, OH MAN!" -_______-

Flamesword wants throwing the bomb off the map illegal looks like optic gaming is trying to make halo more cod style with banning stuff sorry flamesword but not going to happen

It's quite short sighted to want to ban something that could happen accidentally. The much more direct solution is to simply Forge some rocks/walls in to equalise the map and prevent objectives from being tossed off.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Flamesword wants throwing the bomb off the map illegal looks like optic gaming is trying to make halo more cod style with banning stuff sorry flamesword but not going to happen

You can only throw the bomb off the map on one side...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently, the mic audio for the listen ins has only been going through the left ear. That explains why I've been so clueless while listening to the stream with just one earbud in.

I don't think it's possible for goldenboy to finish a comment without saying "RIGHT, RIGHT!!?!!?!?!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why the hell is game 4 a slayer? Isn't slayer suppose to be played when its Game 5?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's quite short sighted to want to ban something that could happen accidentally. The much more direct solution is to simply Forge some rocks/walls in to equalise the map and prevent objectives from being tossed off.

I don't have a lot of interest in H2A, but they need to fix this issue before the next tournament. The ability to throw the objective off the map on one side only destroys Shrine's symmetry.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are we seriously not going to past 10k views for this? I thought :weback:

We were at 11k last night. It's early on Saturday man relax

I don't have a lot of interest in H2A, but they need to fix this issue before the next tournament. The ability to throw the objective off the map on one side only destroys Shrine's symmetry.

Another map built with awesome skyboxes and pointless graphic s--- in mind instead of gameplay.

Str8 looks super solid. I think those last two games will give them a lot of momentum going through losers.

Definitely impressed. Hopefully they're not discouraged from this match.

The thing about EG is that they'll make you pay for any mistake you make. Other than CLG, I don't think there's another team that can do that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1