CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

The EG jerseys are siiick. Just like the old school MLG ones almost.

Have you seen the actual Str8 Jersey? I think only T2 is wearing it. Best gaming jersey I've seen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have you seen the actual Str8 Jersey? I think only T2 is wearing it. Best gaming jersey I've seen.

Haven't gotten a good look at it yet. Looks decent so far though.

Replied to the mrs Violence thing in the last page BTW.

CLG's ability to defend an objective in the most scrappy and high pressure situations is ridiculous. They do it on Warlord CTF and on Sanc Bomb.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Finally finish with finals, jump straight on to watch stream, haven't caught a game for an hour. Jeeze. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh boy, lol the Greenwall attacking the GOAT already? Thats awesome. 

That jersey is beautiful btw. @@Str8 Kong 

I'm glad they spaced this weekend out, it looks like they are going to need it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf, Str8's hill time wasn't going up in that bottom hill when they were at 105 and they had 2 people in the hill.

I saw that too.

Are we seriously not going to past 10k views for this? I thought  :weback:

We reached it briefly last night

I noticed it too when str8 didn't get any points while in hill. but it was only for a couple of seconds, wouldn't have made a big difference this game. Still if it happens more often it's just another bug..

Idk if this has been touched on but why do they have Walshy explaining every play down to the last detail and then pan it over to 3 people talking about the same plays but in a much less knowledgable fashion? Very monotonous, its happened so much yesterday and today. 

I love Frank and Dmaq but cmonnnn. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Flamesword wants throwing the bomb off the map illegal looks like optic gaming is trying to make halo more cod style with banning stuff sorry flamesword but not going to happen

I predict Str8 to make a roster change. They dont look good at all on Sanc