CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Also the guy saying 3 seconds left with optic down 1 is wrong. They jumped in with 5 seconds down five but that half a second delay in scoring kept them from getting the tie. Optic didn't get screwed it was just really unfortunate.

Went back and watched the rebroadcast and yeah, you're right, just looked like the game ended before it should have ended for me.

EG > . Anyway, so who cares?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

They really need to bring in people to figure out Audio levels and the contrast/brightness settings for the video.

I keep having to turn my stream up and down and on darks parts of the map on some players screen I can barely see anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic had bomb in CLG's base for like 5 minutes and didn't even come close to an arm :/

Edit: And Aires chocked so hard with rockets

Is there a reason we're not seeing any BtH matches...

They haven't really played anyone besides rc and that wasn't much of a match. I'm sure the match against CLG for top 3 will be on main stage right after this one.

Great match but Shrine has a lopsided advantage for Blue team like in the days of H2 Beaver Creek. They have the option to for the most part safely take bomb behind their hut and just dump it off the map to reset. Red has to fight balls out to get it out of the area or to let the timer rundown to reset.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Great match but Shrine has a lopsided advantage for Blue team like in the days of H2 Beaver Creek. They have the option to for the most part safely take bomb behind their hut and just dump it off the map to reset. Red has to fight balls out to get it out of the area or to let the timer rundown to reset.

Indeed, I think they should block it of in forge with rocks or walls or something. preferably something that is visually pleasing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is that? I honestly don't know.

They were dating if I remember right, but I think they had a falling out of sorts.