CyReN

Iron Games Columbus Discussion

Watch out incoming Optic fans!

The Optic Gaming twitter better tweet it out, imagine all those views

Lan Valen has come a long way since he first started commentating, so much more fluent and composed now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who's on Active Rush? Is there a list with all the rosters?

Don't think there is a list.

Growing pains gone: Source looks great, is it 60? My computer/connection might suck, but looks smooth. 

Overlay is super clean, love the HCS logo on the side.

Production value is good now that all the early stuff is going away.

Still wish it was Bo5 after first round though, and Bo7 in finals.

More like imagine all the CoD children talking shit about Halo in the chat

I don't think they will tweet it out. CoD makes them all there money, they probably don't want any of their viewers even watching Halo unless it gets big.

I heard a rumor of no losers bracket and bo3 the whole tourney. Please tell me this isn't true.

I don't think they will tweet it out. CoD makes them all there money, they probably don't want any of their viewers even watching Halo unless it gets big.

It would make 0 sense to have a halo team on a popular brand if you don't want them to be watched.

Imagine if a Twitch employee wins, it could cause all sorts of controversy. Accusations of fixing, cheating, etc. If I'm not mistaken (I might be because I don't help out much with them) but our Beyond tournaments have a similar rule - Beyond staff can't take part.

Makes sense I guess. Like a someone who organises a raffle winning the prize.

I think people would understand with the like of neighbour and ghost though, they are just OG halo players

I heard a rumor of no losers bracket and bo3 the whole tourney. Please tell me this isn't true.

It would make 0 sense to have a halo team on a popular brand if you don't want them to be watched.

Well there's a loser's bracket so I'd say it's not true

It is not true

Edit: Jake Teh Nub beat me to it.

Seeing a lot of top 8 predictions that are impossible based on brackets.

Yeah brackets make it hard, but with double elimination teams tend to end up where they belong

Well there's a loser's bracket so I'd say it's not true

I highly doubt they would be silly enough to have a BO3 in the quaters, semi's and final's anyway.

getting bored here... Didn't they hire lenox to get stuff moving half hour and no match. gg 343 and iron gaming and esl.

• Downvote (-1) 2

With all the promotion of HCS 343 is doing, i wish 343 would have held Iron Gaming's hand with hosting this event. Things are going waaaay to slow atm. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

With all the promotion of HCS 343 is doing, i wish 343 would have held Iron Gaming's hand with hosting this event. Things are going waaaay to slow atm. 

Idk where the hell is lenox during the MLG days matches where fired right up after the last one ended.